4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Seriously,after each new version,i must start from 0,cuz old saves canot work.....this is awful,I think i skip this game
Since the game is restarting from the beginning, it is natural that none of your previous saves will work. They are obsolete. Check if you have the same problem when (if) the next release comes out.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Imho this rework should be in another thread, and this one should be flagged as Abandoned.
I kind of agree, if only because I think the old version of the game should be archived for anyone who might prefer it (I know I've archived the download file for the last update before the rework for that reason). With the art style changing and other elements being added, it could be treated like a different version of the game.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1666189022646.png

Hey, guys!

This weekly post comes a bit later than usual. We apologize for that. Let's get started.

On the art side of things, we've finished 3 new illustrations for two different scenes. We're working on another four illustrations plus on making some sprite variations, since people in the questionaire wrote that some were a bit static. We hear you and try to improve based on your suggestions. Updating sprites takes quite some time, as expected, but work is coming along nicely.

On the script side of things, we're done wrapping the scene with the new character. And most of what's left is making small edits to old scenes to fit all the changes we've made to the script so far. That is not to say that there's only a little left, since we need to make sure that everything is coherent with all of C1R and the rest of the new scenes of C2R.

Finally, we want to let you guys know that we're aiming for a November release of C2R. This maintains the schedule of a 3–4 month gap between releases.

We'll see you all next week with the new updates! ❤

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
1666684219415.png

Hi guys!

We're gonna switch some things around in this weekly post and leave the art part for the end.
As usual, we have to be a bit hush-hush with our work on the script, for obvious reasons. However, we keep chugging along on that department.

We have started optimizing certain things with the code and things start to work like we want them to.

Let's now talk about the art. We have been working hard on improving our sprites. This is a slow and cumbersome process, but you can see some progress here [ ]. Fausto and I are searching for some references that might help give some dynamism to our character's poses and make them pop out of the screen with life. We are likewise considering new expressions and even some textures.

We hope you are excited for the release of C2R next month.
See you soon!❤

--------

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Any pregnancy content?
Since we are only at the reboot of the first chapter of game, that would be unlikely, wouldn't it?

Perhaps checking out the Developer note on Page 1 of this thread might give you a clue as to whether there might or might not be pregnancy in this game.

I'm not going to tell you, though. You will have to actually check it out for yourself. It will be good practice for your future questions.

Reactions: sava75

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Is it possible to play the game cockfree (only female action) or is there not enough content for it because its not supoosted to be played like this?

Thx in advance!

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Alright. No dick (choice) but also no vagene (low content). Thx :D
I'll quote myself to elaborate on what Necrosian said. It's for both versions, if you only play(ed) the reworked version it's more of a preview what's to come (though there will be changes made) so DON'T READ if you don't want to be spoiled:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dudlbert

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
1667258094593.png

Hi guys!

New weekly post today with some quick updates.

First of all, we continue with the sprite updates. You might have gotten a glimpse of it in the post where we revealed change and also in earlier today. It is taking us quite some time to finish this process because it is a long one, but it will not delay the release of C2R, so there's no need to worry.

On the script side of things, we have almost everything done, as you can see. Just one scene and some minor scene edits left before quite a bit of proofreading (although we have help on that front, fortunately).

Finishing scenes lets us start programming them and our coding tools are also progressing nicely.
Just a few more weeks until C2R Alpha is released! Are you excited? We sure are!

See you next week!

------------

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
View attachment 2138059

Hi guys!

New weekly post today with some quick updates.

First of all, we continue with the sprite updates. You might have gotten a glimpse of it in the post where we revealed change and also in earlier today. It is taking us quite some time to finish this process because it is a long one, but it will not delay the release of C2R, so there's no need to worry.

On the script side of things, we have almost everything done, as you can see. Just one scene and some minor scene edits left before quite a bit of proofreading (although we have help on that front, fortunately).

Finishing scenes lets us start programming them and our coding tools are also progressing nicely.
Just a few more weeks until C2R Alpha is released! Are you excited? We sure are!

See you next week!

------------
I'm really wondering how the creator is going to release an update in a few weeks if her development rate is 3% per week? :HideThePain:
The only chance is if the rest of the development phases are very fast, which sounds very self-confident.

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes