4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

TheDeviant

Aug 7, 2017
Could some kind soul share the C1R version for Mac. Thanks in advance!
If you want to play Windows renpy games on Mac just download the (Software Development Kit). Once installed you launch the renpy.app from the folder where you get a list of all renpy games in the same folder as the sdk folder. Then just launch the Windows or Mac project you like.
Also, this way you do not have to allow each game in the Security & Privacy settings separately - just the launcher once.

Reactions: Levian

Levian

Mar 9, 2018
If you want to play Windows renpy games on Mac just download the (Software Development Kit). Once installed you launch the renpy.app from the folder where you get a list of all renpy games in the same folder as the sdk folder. Then just launch the Windows or Mac project you like.
Also, this way you do not have to allow each game in the Security & Privacy settings separately - just the launcher once.
Thanks for the tip! I'll definitely use this with some other games.
Unfortunately, this one got stuck in the beginning where Sophie sent messages, and nothing happened.

TheDeviant

Aug 7, 2017
Thanks for the tip! I'll definitely use this with some other games.
Unfortunately, this one got stuck in the beginning where Sophie sent messages, and nothing happened.
Apparently they didn't use the newest version 8 nor 7.5 but it worked with
(8 and 7.5 launched only in June 2022)

You can easily check the version of renpy used in the log.txt in the folder of the project. (log.txt might only exist once the game was launched for the first time)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Levian

Levian

Mar 9, 2018
Apparently they didn't use the newest version 8 nor 7.5 but it worked with
(8 and 7.5 launched only in June 2022)

You can easily check the version of renpy used in the log.txt in the folder of the project. (log.txt might only exist once the game was launched for the first time)
Got it working, Thanks again!

Reactions: TheDeviant

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
The art and the script jumped up more than that. Same goes for programming. Don't make it sound like they haven't been putting in the work because it seems like they're being pretty damn thorough and methodical about this whole process.
and i guess you believe in fairy tales and unicorns too?

Ressxd

May 28, 2020
How much content is there currently? I tried to play this game and after the first day I went to sleep, and apparently that was it, nothing more.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
How much content is there currently? I tried to play this game and after the first day I went to sleep, and apparently that was it, nothing more.
That's it for the rework (only ch1 available, they're working on the ch2). There is the old version linked in the op with more content (5 chapters), but it won't have further content.

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
If you liked the reworked chapter 1 maybe consider playing the old version, too, it's definately worth it, the only downside is that it'll be a long time until new content will be released (post chapter 5).

Reactions: Ressxd

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
weekly-bars.png

Hi guys!

Let's get this weekly update going!

First of all: art. We're working on some point and click stuff, so Fausto is working on some sprites and illustrations for it. Plus, a scene with 1 illustration.

As usual, there's not a lot we can reveal without spoiling things, but you can check out the sneak peek post we made . Hopefully it helps with the waiting, which we know it feels long.

On the script side of things, we're expanding and revamping an old scene, adding more characters to it and making the old part more dynamic. Plus, by planning it properly, we've been able to bump the programming a bit further this week.

More sneak peeks are coming so stay tuned. Also, we're still compiling your questions for a future Q&A post, so don't be shy!

See you next week

------

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
One of my favorit games, romance line with rich and handsome bully, real friends, education on college, brilliant game!

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes