4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Nissathar

Feb 3, 2020
Do you mind to share the outfit polling post? Thank you
Unlocked

In chapter two you will be able to decide what clothes Alice will wear for a scene. And to decide which outift it will be, we leave you a few options for you to choose.
Which one do you like the most?
PS: What's going to happen in C2 so Alice has to change her clothes? Chan chan chaaaaan (*mystery sound*)
Alice-cap02-outfits (1).png

Ataly

Jan 25, 2019
oh shit - after the end of GRH, i think i found another game to pledge on patreon :D
Good writing, and freakin perfect art (well... almost perfect)
Do we have any fan signatures? :unsure:

tenor (6).gif

blockbusted

May 25, 2017
Unlocked

In chapter two you will be able to decide what clothes Alice will wear for a scene. And to decide which outift it will be, we leave you a few options for you to choose.
PS: What's going to happen in C2 so Alice has to change her clothes? Chan chan chaaaaan (*mystery sound*)
View attachment 872145
Thank you!

Reactions: Nissathar
Mar 31, 2020
Unlocked

View attachment 872145
...am i in heaven?

Reactions: Nissathar

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Sneak peak C2: Mystery character

In chapter one you already met some characters from the world of LC such as Darren, Marco, Lei, Tom, etc... But there are still many to appear throughout the plot!

In chapter two you will find the character to which this silhouette belongs. Who will it be? The new roommate? Another faculty member? A Darren's friend? Team Alice or Team Lei?

I'll read your hypotheses in the comments, but there's only one way to know for sure: play LC Chapter 2!❤

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
I'd hope to see a female professor, but the silhouette looks a little too casual. Unless that's the character's naked card?

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Dev's diary (27/10/2020)

This is the happy face of a developer who has finished fixing bugs and can now dedicate almost entirely to writing the script for chapter 2. Yay!
And I'm even happier because if yesterday I told you on discord that we were already almost 80 patreons... Today we are almost 100!

I can't believe it. Thanks for your messages, to be able to see that you are liking LC and that you want more is a dream come true for us.
Do you want any special post when we reach 100? I have some ideas, but I accept proposals!

Many thanks to all of you for making this possible!❤

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
It looks like the game is going for a complete chic-lit approach (which is always welcome in this medium.)

It felt a bit odd that we already have a route where the MC is swooning over a guy who (she met for the first time and) forced a kiss on her.

Then again, some of the popular slow burns are often called out for "milking too much" and "blue-balling" by some of the audience, so maybe the creators really know what they're doing.

---

As of now, I see this has more elements of an erotic fantasy, rather than a grounded slice-of-life, which could be fun in its own way.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
It felt a bit odd that we already have a route where the MC is swooning over a guy who (she met for the first time and) forced a kiss on her.
Odd is not the word I would use to describe the cringiest moment so far in this game. It's terrible writing.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

LC art

In these two weeks after launch, we have received many messages from players who have loved the art of LC. And we couldn't be happier to read your opinions! Choosing this style for the game was a risky gamble given the amount of work involved for a team of just two people. But it was worth it.
In different posts we will explain what processes we follow to make each image, the different designs of characters / ui / logos, how we semi-animate the characters giving them different expressions and body postures, we will upload videos of some processes, etc. So if you're interested you cannot miss them!

In the image you can see all the line work behind each sprite, in this case Alice. When the whole render is applied it's less visible, but it's a very important step to achieve the result we want.

With this tracing by hand we manage to bring the final image closer to the finish that a traditional drawing would have.

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes