4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
Odd is not the word I would use to describe the cringiest moment so far in this game. It's terrible writing.
It is.

Which is why I wondered if it was intentional, because this IS an erotic game at the end of the day.

Maybe the developers felt they could keep all the realism in the "nice" girl route and throw in all the silly (teenage) fantasies in the "bad" girl route.

That way they could satisfy both section of the audience.

---

If that is the case, it may end up costing them a third section of the audience - the ones who want a grounded approach in the corruption/erotic route.

Still, at the end of the day, this is just the 0.1 release. So, we have to wait a little longer to see where they take it from here.

Reactions: Dingo139
Mar 31, 2020
th

Dev's diary (27/10/2020)

This is the happy face of a developer who has finished fixing bugs and can now dedicate almost entirely to writing the script for chapter 2. Yay!
And I'm even happier because if yesterday I told you on discord that we were already almost 80 patreons... Today we are almost 100!

I can't believe it. Thanks for your messages, to be able to see that you are liking LC and that you want more is a dream come true for us.
Do you want any special post when we reach 100? I have some ideas, but I accept proposals!

Many thanks to all of you for making this possible!❤
the game's really beautiful....just like the dev

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Which is why I wondered if it was intentional, because this IS an erotic game at the end of the day.
While her English skills leave much to be desired, there is a good chance the author hasn't written anything worthwhile since she's won that literature award 9 years ago. :D

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
A really good art but something that give a huge expectation like this usually end without being finished.
But nevertheless i will keep my eyes on it *blink* *blink*

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Happy Halloween!

This year Halloween is going to be a little weird with all the security measures of the covid but... We want to bring you a little sweet for this year's trick or treat!

A special illustration of Alice as Vampirella, inspired by the '80's magazines (in the style of Creepy). We've even convinced Rilke to dress up with her, although he doesn't seem too happy about it...

PS: We can't assure you that Alice isn't getting cold in the end of October with that costume, but anything to keep you warm, guys!

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
The story is off to a good start and the art is amazing, this is one to watch.

qwert9111993

Jul 13, 2018
It's a very promising start that leaves you wanting more. Taking into account the comparisons with EvaKiss's work, it seems that this team does understand what is interesting about their games. Looking forward to seeing how it continues. The visuals are beautiful and the story is promising.

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes