Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
??? can someone post it.thanks

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
1605439816860.png

Drum roll, please!

These have been the winning options of the surveys.

While the rabbit has clearly won , the outfit has been more disputed. Option 4 and 5 had the same number of votes, but as the highest tiers have +2 or +3 votes that has been what has broken the tie.

I hope you like the winning options! Both will appear in C2.

We'll be uploading more polls so that you can actively participate in the design and evolution of LC.
See you soon, darlings!

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
This game has potential, the art reminds me a lot of the game "Our Red String", I think we finally have a competitor to match EvaKiss

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
This game has potential, the art reminds me a lot of the game "Our Red String", I think we finally have a competitor to match EvaKiss
Art wise they are superior, but story wise they are still a few miles behind Eva. However, since the developers are actual friends from Eva maybe she can give them some pointers so they improve on that part.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Art wise they are superior, but story wise they are still a few miles behind Eva. However, since the developers are actual friends from Eva maybe she can give them some pointers so they improve on that part.
The story hasn't even started so its not a fair comparison. I do like Alices's inner monologues though, they are so vivid ;).
The art is obviously awesome, it has me worried though how much of it we will be getting. There are just 4 pictures in the game for now.

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
1. This game is easily one (if not the one) with the most beautiful arts from any VN game I've ever played.
2. I liked I can choose not to be a slut girl towards the guys, especially the creepy Tom. Seriously, any girl liking being assaulted by a random dude like that must rethink a lot of things.
3. I'm in love with Sophie, ok. And I really hope that we can be more than friends.
4. I'm head over heels for MC. She's beautiful, smart and so sweet. I'm ignoring the lust path, and I hope it doesn't make her suffer from it in the future.
5. This is a game where I honestly don't care about the erotic part yet, I'm really more interested in having MC accomplishing her dreams.

Now, just a small thing I would like to see changed or at least better in the future.
I don't think it was nice that to stand against Lei, MC needed to flirt or try to use Tom, it was weird since I refused his advances early. Would be nice if she stands on her own if refusing his advances before.

And all that in the first chapter. I can't wait to see more. As soon as I'm able, I'll definitely support you on Patreon.

Last edited:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
s-redesign.jpg

Sneak peak C2: Sophie redesign

For some of you Sophie is already your favorite. And she hasn't almost appeared on the scene yet! But his impulsive and perky character has already won your heart a little bit.

Good news! In C2 you will find more information about her. And it has been doing all the graphic section when we have realized that Sophie needed to be redesigned. She was one of the first characters we did and she was out of date, too cartoonish. So we've given her one more twist and ... Now it is even more irresistible!

What do you think of the improvements?Do you want to know what role she will play in C2?

The date is getting closer and closer!

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
hmm, definitely not received it...maybe a bug :unsure:

Anmerkung 2020-11-23 033906.png

edit: yep, it is! If MC choose "stay silent" there is no selfie!

Last edited:
Reactions: MonckeyMan

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
nobody post the new character?

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Tom-expresion-card.jpg

Meet the characters: Tom Hudson

Four years older than Alice, Tom is in his second 3º year of college. He lives with his father, stepmother, and stepsister, Lei.
With a liberal and libertine sexuality, he's used to causing a furor among women.
Pleasure is her only love and, unlike sex-affective relationships, he will strive to pursue it and try new and purer forms of it.
Tom Hudson is one of the most disliked characters for most of you, which makes me think I've done a good job designing him.

Tom is a jerk, yeah that's right. Aesthetically, he complies with what is expected: baddie tattoos, sunglasses, chains and he has stolen James Dean's shirt from his closet. He has no appreciation for morals or values, fond of drugs, carimastic and arrogant, and yet the society in which he lives reveres him. And is that whether for good or for bad, Tom Hudson stands out from the crowd. Its attractiveness and its economic level seem to alleviate for many people the rest of the defects.
But are we facing a jerk and that's it, or will he respond to the bad boy archetype?

For that, we'll have to continue watching their history, since the difference between these two figures so common in the cinema is the possibility of redemption. Do he have a moral of your own, even if it is not close to that of others, to which he is faithful? Can his past somehow exonerate him from part of the responsibility of who he has become? If so, he would be a bad boy and might even change the player's mind. If he were just a jerk he would surely have everyone's constant animosity.

And what can such a character bring in the story? With his 'carpe diem' attitude, he invites those around him to transgression, to break the rules and to be able to feel free. Represents temptation, the feeling of attraction that some people feel towards what is not good towards them but still want it. And the pleasure of doing something that isn't right.

Even so... Is he like that by nature? Redemption aside, is acting like this genuine or it is a way of isolating yourself from society? What leads to it? Is he someone who loves himself or is there hatred in his actions? Every character in LC has their dirty little secret… What is Tom Hudson hiding?

And most importantly... Would you like to see him in some hot scene or kick him in the balls?

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes