4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

About live videos.

Hello guys! How are you? I hope this message finds you well.

These weeks I have received many messages where you asked me questions about LC. How cool that you are so interested!
That made me think... Would you like me to make a live video where you could ask me your questions and answer them? You would have to find the right platform for it. And you have to know that my english is... rustic at best (sorry!).

Also, I was wondering if you would like me to do some gameplay with girlsfriends, so you can see their reaction and the decisions they make.

I think it could be fun! Let me know what you think!

• I like both ideas! (30)
  • I would just like to see the video answering questions. (0)
  • I would just like to see the gameplays. (3)
  • I don't like live videos. (1)

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
LC_Library_·D-Sketch_01.jpg LC_Library_·D-Sketch_02.jpg

Sneak peak C2: New location!

Hello guys!

I hope you are all well and preparing for the launch of chapter two: before the end of the month you will have it.
To make the wait shorter, today it's time to reveal another sneak peak: a new location. As we didn't want to show you the final result yet (to leave a little surprise), we took the opportunity to show you the process we follow to make the backgrounds.

I explain it to you above, you already know that in the post of art process you will find more information.s. Then he adds textures, lines and it has just been detailed by drawing on it.

I am explaining all this to you in a "simple" way, you already know that in the post of art process you will find more information.

What sexy and naughty things do you think will happen in there? Who do you expect to frequent this site?
Bets are open!

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
The level of detail in this game's art is superb, like, wow. Hmm, but by the looks of it, maybe the professor? :unsure:

Master Duck79

Oct 1, 2019
View attachment 935933 View attachment 935935

Hello guys!

I hope you are all well and preparing for the launch of chapter two: before the end of the month you will have it.
To make the wait shorter, today it's time to reveal another sneak peak: a new location. As we didn't want to show you the final result yet (to leave a little surprise), we took the opportunity to show you the process we follow to make the backgrounds.

I explain it to you above, you already know that in the post of art process you will find more information.s. Then he adds textures, lines and it has just been detailed by drawing on it.

I am explaining all this to you in a "simple" way, you already know that in the post of art process you will find more information.

What sexy and naughty things do you think will happen in there? Who do you expect to frequent this site?
Bets are open!
is there any chance that you can upload the art process plz nobody posted that

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
A protag with glasses is always a plus, but I'll wait a few updates before playing this again I think.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Intriguing art work. The stylized 3D is giving me strong "Dog Days of Summer" vibes.

The tags are a bit uninspiring for me personally though. Are there anything more planned or teased?

Apr 4, 2019
View attachment 935933 View attachment 935935

Hello guys!

Bets are open!
thats an enthusiastic dev. But thats good. Keep it up!

Reactions: Nissathar

qwertycoltan

Jun 2, 2018
I learned about this game from the our red string thread, and wow i can't believe this is the first time i've found out about this game, I'm glad i did, because from playing chapter 1 alone i'm already hooked, no offense to evakiss but the Artstyle of this game blows ORS and GGGB out of the water, its just so much better. now i normally prefer male mc's that's why i couldn't get into GGGB, but i actually enjoyed playing as alice and look forward to playing more in the future.

a-pollo

Mar 5, 2019
I learned about this game from the our red string thread, and wow i can't believe this is the first time i've found out about this game, I'm glad i did, because from playing chapter 1 alone i'm already hooked, no offense to evakiss but the Artstyle of this game blows ORS and GGGB out of the water, its just so much better. now i normally prefer male mc's that's why i couldn't get into GGGB, but i actually enjoyed playing as alice and look forward to playing more in the future.
Yeah, the arts here are stunning but I wouldn't say "better" than ORS (personal opinion). I grow found of Eva's trait over time and I would not see her adopting a different style, I like this and ORS for different reasons and I'm glad having the possibility to experience both.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Marco_Towel_Presentación.jpg Marco_expresions_card.jpg

Meet the characters: Marco Kanae

Today it's time to talk about Marco, Alice's landlord. We still don't know much about this character, apart from his stoic personality. What we do know is that Alice may be screaming for him from the first day she moves in.

Marco is 30 years old, has a steady job and when we first meet him, a much larger house than one person needs. Oh, and he havs his appearance too, which doesn't go unnoticed. On the other hand, we don't see in him an arrogant or conceited attitude, as Tom has. She has a more closed, distant personality, and it seems that the arrival of our beloved redhead to his home doesn't affect him.

Will Alices have to strain to get her attention? Is Marco a piece of ice or is there something else underneath that idleness? And what really matters... if Alise ends up f**** him, will we still have to pay the rent?

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Sure, the art style here (a sort of blended 2D / 3D) looks good, but I wouldn't call it overall "better" until the dev can prove he / she / they can pull off monthly updates with the regularity Eva has. One of the reasons Eva uses the art style she does is that it looks good and can be produced at a speed that can sustain monthly updates, bar the occasional delay.

qwertycoltan

Jun 2, 2018
Sure, the art style here (a sort of blended 2D / 3D) looks good, but I wouldn't call it overall "better" until the dev can prove he / she / they can pull off monthly updates with the regularity Eva has. One of the reasons Eva uses the art style she does is that it looks good and can be produced at a speed that can sustain monthly updates, bar the occasional delay.
yeah i'm not saying evakiss's artstyle is bad just not as good in my opinion, anyway i don't mind a longer wait as long as the content is still good, quality over quantity as they say

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes