4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Sneak peak C2: mysterious character

Today is your turn to find out who is behind the mysterious character that will appear in C2: she is Bonnie!

What do you think of her? How do you think she will be? To find out, you will have to wait a little longer.

This will be the last sneak peak before releasing Chapter 2, which you will have in a week - ten days approx.
Here is the link to the post where you will see was made.

See u ❤

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

Sneak peak C2: mysterious character

Today is your turn to find out who is behind the mysterious character that will appear in C2: she is Bonnie!

What do you think of her? How do you think she will be? To find out, you will have to wait a little longer.

This will be the last sneak peak before releasing Chapter 2, which you will have in a week - ten days approx.
Here is the link to the post where you will see was made.

See u ❤
At first glance I thought... Alice's sister?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
It's already the second month we've seen only art ... hmm ... I'm starting to think badly about this prologue of the game. Although the arts are beautiful
Evidently, we will not be getting monthly releases for this game. Is that a problem? Not for me, it isn't. As long as they demonstrate that they are working and making progress on the game, I have the patience to wait.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
LC_Characters-lineup.jpg

Character Line-up

These are all the characters that you can find in the first two chapters of LC.
Each with their own style, height, mood...

The process to design them is always fun, give them their own history and preferences or tastes.
In the next chapters some more characters will be added to the cast.

Are there any that are especially missing? (Besides a MILF, I know! With a little patience you will see her).

ext week we release chapter 2! We are working very hard to make the wait worthwhile. Stay Tuned!

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
PicsArt_12-22-01.47.43_2.png

Moving the sprites!

This is the part I hate the most about making the video game: programming the movements and changes of the sprites.
Really. It is a pain in the ass.

So that you can get an idea I show you a screenshot. I have covered the lines of the script to avoid spoilers, and what I want you to see is the amount of changes in the sprites for each sentence.

Yes. They are a lot. Kill me please.

Besides, it consums a mind-boggling amount of time and painstaking extra work: a single wrong letter and it no longer works. But it doesn't matter if I like it more or less, this is what gives a more alive and organic aspect to the characters.

Most importantly, this means that the C2 is ALMOST READY to launch. In a couple or three days you will have the Alpha available.

I leave you, I have to keep moving sprites (agh... If you want to cheer me up, you can send me gifs of kittens on the Discord channel. )

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 103 Votes