4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
Y'know, if anyone, or multiple anyones are willing to pitch in 10 dollars, I'd be willing to spend the other 13.20 to get it for us. :)

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Any lesbian content so far? [Algum conteúdo lésbico até agora?] Pure lesbian route (no dick's at all) is possible so far? [Rota lésbica pura (sem pau) é possível até agora?]

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Any lesbian content so far? [Algum conteúdo lésbico até agora?] Pure lesbian route (no dick's at all) is possible so far? [Rota lésbica pura (sem pau) é possível até agora?]
no idea so far.

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
okay so I have the game and am willing to share it, but before I do I have to ask, can anyone here convert it into a working apk? Ive tried and normally im pretty good at it, but the game keeps crashing after the renpy loading screen and the cause listed in the traceback file makes no sense.

Reactions: samdata

samdata

Feb 21, 2018
okay so I have the game and am willing to share it, but before I do I have to ask, can anyone here convert it into a working apk? Ive tried and normally im pretty good at it, but the game keeps crashing after the renpy loading screen and the cause listed in the traceback file.
When you share it i'm sure someone will do a conversion. I can give it a shot too

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 103 Votes