4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

samdata

Feb 21, 2018
okay so I have the game and am willing to share it, but before I do I have to ask, can anyone here convert it into a working apk? Ive tried and normally im pretty good at it, but the game keeps crashing after the renpy loading screen and the cause listed in the traceback file makes no sense.
I've had luck with conversions before. I can try my best

elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
Thank You so much, I was able to download before the link went down, so I reuploaded it, this time on Workupload. Also made a compressed and also an APK since you were asking about it. APK Works for me hope it works for you too.

REUPLOAD:

PC Original:
PC Compressed:
ANDROID APK:

Note: Please support the developer if you are able too. Compressed version and Android versions may contain errors since its unofficial.
Also some people are finding some bugs and missing pictures, it seems it already exists in the original version because its an alpha release and not due to compression and android porting.

Last edited:

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Woohoo!!! An update for my favorite 2D redhead!!

My old saves don't work, dammit! Guess I'll have to start over....

Last edited:
Reactions: elysium1988

elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
Woohoo!!! An update for my favorite 2D redhead!!

My old saves don't work, dammit! Guess I'll have to start over....
Yep the old saves doesn't seem to work after all it seems there were some changes to the code and the menus. You should turn on skip unseen text in the settings it makes it easier skipping the text.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Great update! (y)
Sophie's arrival was a nice surprise, her lewd scene too. There is some lez action incoming - damn cliffhanger at the end! :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ClickerQueen

May 6, 2019
The menu sound effects give me a headache. It's weird, but it happened as soon as I loaded the game and started clicking menu buttons. I've had this problem before with certain "sharp" sound effects in games like Minecraft. I dunno if this is common or if there's any easy way to deal with this. Guess I'll silence the sound effects for now.

Like the rest of the sound design in this game is great, which is good. That's important to me. I dunno. I'll try again after I've had more wine.

Reactions: a-pollo

¸¸ KA2¸¸

Forum Fanatic
Jan 11, 2018
The menu sound effects give me a headache. It's weird, but it happened as soon as I loaded the game and started clicking menu buttons. I've had this problem before with certain "sharp" sound effects in games like Minecraft. I dunno if this is common or if there's any easy way to deal with this. Guess I'll silence the sound effects for now.

Like the rest of the sound design in this game is great, which is good. That's important to me. I dunno. I'll try again after I've had more wine.
Maybe your head hurts from drinking wine o_O

Reactions: Nissathar

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
So far so good! There are alot of avenues to explore here. Will Alice become Lei's bitch at some point? Or will tom end up turning her into a drug addicted whore? And what about Sophie? Will she follow Alice down the path she chooses? Will she and Alice become lovers? And what about their landlord? Threesome anyone? I can't wait to see the next installment, and where it takes us next.

DominatePar

Mar 9, 2018
i will join patreon if this thing come out v0.3.i want to avoid false promise coz it was demanding but quality demands i understand it, sorry for pirating now.

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes