4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

a-pollo

Mar 5, 2019
Does anyone know if the €20 tier has the updated mac version?
It should, but if you already have an old Lust Campus Mac app you can download the windows version, unzip that and copy the game folder with all assets and updated scripts inside that. Just right-cick on the app, select "show package content", go to Contents > Resources > autorun and you'll find the mac game folder you have to update with the one from the windows zip.

Reactions: sztrb and akk87

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
mmm... images in png format are kind of nuke. I would suggest to go at least for jpg, or better, webp. Otherwise, in a few month this will be a 10 Go download... with just a few images.
Probably won’t be too much of a problem here, as art games like this reuse a lot of assets for each scene. It’s not like rendered games where every image is separate and unique.

BabysWithRabys

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2020
Amazing art. First game that's ever been recommended to me because the dev is hot hahaha. It's weird playing as a girl almost makes it more perverse.... I like it!

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Was obvious the game is superb after the first release, now after the second update it is even better. The main character is just gorgeous and the art is incredible.
The game is what i was expecting Our red strings from Evakiss (developer of Good girl gone bad) would be like. But Lust campus is much better imo, while Our red strings changed the art style from GGGB it is not on the same level Lust campus is, and the main character in this game is so much sexier to me. To be honest i do not think any game with this art style on this forum looks better than this game.

The updates are regular so far, and looking at the schedule of the future releases the developer shared with us looks very promising.

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2a APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

pulAMeA

Oct 26, 2018
i can't press anything on the start page of the game.
Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)

Last edited:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

December recap and happy holidays!

Guys, 2021 it's almost here!

Javier and I wish you a late Merry Christmas and an early happy new year.
2020 has been a year... complicated, to say the least. I know that many of you will not be having the Christmas you wanted, but I hope all of you are well and you can celebrate it in some way that makes you happy.

The good part? Christmas means the year is ending and if you are reading this you have survived 2020. Congratulations!
And that means it's time to see how this months have been.

We launched the game on October 13th. We started with:
  • 1 follower on patreon.
  • On the 62,896 position in the ranking of erotic games on patreon.
  • 0 posts.
At the end of October we had:
  • 120 patreons.
  • We are ranked 784 in the ranking of erotic games on patreon.
  • 21 post on Patreon.
  • We have achieved 20% of our initially goal.
And now we have:
  • 221 patreons (yay!)
  • We are ranked 549 in the ranking of erotic games on patreon.
  • 46 post on Patreon.
  • We achieve almost the 50% of our initially goal!!!
The LC community is growing!

Next week you will have the C2-Beta, and to celebrate the 200 patreons... we will do a survey so that you can choose the meanwhile of C3! What character would you like to take during a scene? Think about it!

Thanks to all of you who have decided to support us and to the beautiful community that we're creating together. Without you this wouldn't be possible.
And now we go back to work, to prepare the Beta, C3, and everything. Has anyone seen my coffee? Nevermind.

Thank you again, sweeties!!

vvvhhhhnnn

Mar 28, 2020
The art in this is *stunning*, the writing's good and the sexy scenarios are so well conceived (Sophie's one is incredible, and Tom's an idiot but even in those bits Alice is super sexy)

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Red headed female protagonist with glasses!? good stuff
Then check out A Long Summer. A female ginger, no lewd stuff till now, but I think worth follwing :) Somehow strange, I loved GGGB, and this one here. And I like ALS. I never noticed I am into redheads (except Ygritte from GoT ;) ).

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
The game seems very interesting but since its v0.2 i am assuming there isnt a lot of content yet

So how much content is there right now?

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes