4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The game seems very interesting but since its v0.2 i am assuming there isnt a lot of content yet

So how much content is there right now?
For me, there was enough content to download and play it. There is a sex scene in this release.

It's less than half a gig to download. So why not check it out to see if it is something you want to follow.

Reactions: Drachar and CVDO

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Art-wise it's the prettiest drawn game I've seen. It's so good EvaKiss' art looks bad in comparison. Writing is also really good. Sadly I don't play games with experienced heroine but it's still quite a nice game. Worth trying for sure.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Looks good so far, but no sex yet - though only 2nd release. I am looking for a new $5 one to sponsor and if the MC doesn't join Sophia from AWAM as one of the Sisters of the Eternally Dry Vaginas It will likely be my choice. Getting the next 1 - 3 here to see.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Looks good so far, but no sex yet - though only 2nd release. I am looking for a new $5 one to sponsor and if the MC doesn't join Sophia from AWAM as one of the Sisters of the Eternally Dry Vaginas It will likely be my choice. Getting the next 1 - 3 here to see.
There is sex in it already

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
There is sex in AWAM too, and multiple times, but with the husband. So you can't just say no sex, it's false, you have to be more specific. No sex on YOUR path but there is (with Tom I guess in this game)

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Haven't played that one in a while. Dropped it like in June as a Patron when it was obvious there'd be no non-husband sex for a very long time. Since Alice is single that sort of thing isn't a problem. I was thinking first would be either with the nerdy guy or lesbian with her best friend/new roommate (I'm terrible with names, especially in the ones that have a lot of characters. This one not so many, but new for me.) Actually found this one on Evakiss's feed.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Absolutely. It will be incredibly hot once you can make her slutty. I got the stat that has the fire symbol VERY high for her. I think banging both roommates would be hot. She's definitely attracted to the one who owns the place and isn't a douche like the guy in the pic above. Her and her friend definitely have girl crushes on each other and neither seems like it would take much for some girl on girl action.

Feb 15, 2019
We launched the game on October 13th. We started with:
  • 1 follower on patreon.
  • On the 62,896 position in the ranking of erotic games on patreon.
  • 0 posts.
At the end of October we had:

• We are ranked 784 in the ranking of erotic games on patreon
  • We have achieved 20% of our initially goal.
And now we have:
  • We are ranked 549 in the ranking of erotic games on patreon
Hello, how do we check these game rankings?

LeeCleef

Oct 15, 2020

Unlocked
Poll C3: Meanwhile
Hello guys!
How did you start the new year? I hope in a great way!
We are super happy: we have almost reached our goal! We can't believe it, thank you for making it possible and supporting our project.
We are already working on C3, and to celebrate the 300 patrons we will let you choose the main character in the chapter 3 “Meanwhile” scene. We are not going to reveal the identity of the characters yet, to prevent spoilers and keep a sense of surprise.
But I can tell you that you can choose between a girl and a boy, so which gender would you prefer to play as?
By the way, did you like this new “Meanwhile” mechanic in chapter 2?

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes