4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

OBVC|$nOI

Aug 10, 2016
C2 Final

Things we added in C2 after beta:
  • The illustrations of Sophie's scene have been retouched, both of them. The close-up of his face too.
  • Added a modification in the finger scene to give it more dynamism.
  • We have modified several sprites to better fit the script:
  • Bonnie (hand with phone, with donut and with bitten donut and face looking down.)
  • Tom (hand with donut and with bitten donut, sprite with bare legs and penis, shirt outside the pants)
  • Alice (hand with donut and with bitten donut).
  • We have finished implementing the gallery! Now you can return to have both scenes and single images.
  • Make the "BMB" path more accessible.
  • Revised the English of C1 and C2 exhaustively. Many thanks to our favorite teacher, Lara, for her work as a proofreader!

Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019
C2 Final

PC
MAC

Things we added in C2 after beta:
  • The illustrations of Sophie's scene have been retouched, both of them. The close-up of his face too.
  • Added a modification in the finger scene to give it more dynamism.
  • We have modified several sprites to better fit the script:
  • Bonnie (hand with phone, with donut and with bitten donut and face looking down.)
  • Tom (hand with donut and with bitten donut, sprite with bare legs and penis, shirt outside the pants)
  • Alice (hand with donut and with bitten donut).
  • We have finished implementing the gallery! Now you can return to have both scenes and single images.
  • Make the "BMB" path more accessible.
  • Revised the English of C1 and C2 exhaustively. Many thanks to our favorite teacher, Lara, for her work as a proofreader!
Please make an android port too(c2 final)

sdust

Jun 6, 2017
I just downloaded this game, and when I tried to pkay it, my antivirus freaked out and quantined the .exe file as malware. It seems to be a thing called Atc4.Detection.

Have anyone else had this problem, and is it a dangerous malware or just a false positive?

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Really nice development form the initial release.

Great art and good writing with only a few mistakes here and there (at least the ones I can detect ^^).

With the amount of funding I hope they will deliver updates with a nice amount of content :)

Reactions: Nissathar
4.20 star(s) 103 Votes