4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
This game, although it has a few sex scenes so far is excellent,keep it up and your game will become more popular than GGGB,this game needs more male characters.
The MC is amazing and very beautiful.

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I'm confused...0.2 FINAL?
And based und the planned but not used tags, it is far from complete...
Whatever, guess i can ask now instead of waiting for the lesbian tag: Will there be a pure lesbian route or are dicks unavoidable?
When version v0.2a was released back in December, it was announced that it was a Beta release of v0.2, and that a follow-up would occur. This release is that follow-up, and is considered the 'final' version of v0.2. Such a technique is not unprecedented on games here on F95.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Why do people feel the urge to jump onto a game's thread and criticize it for being what it claims to be in the Tags and Genre?

Seems like a complete waste of time to me.

Do these people really think that others care about what some anonymous person on the internet dislikes? Or that they can magically cause such games to disappear? - "Oh gee, so-and-so (who I've never seen before) dislikes this kind of game, I'd better stop playing immediately!"

Folly! Pure folly!

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Why do people feel the urge to jump onto a game's thread and criticize it for being what it claims to be in the Tags and Genre?

Seems like a complete waste of time to me.

Do these people really think that others care about what some anonymous person on the internet dislikes? Or that they can magically cause such games to disappear? - "Oh gee, so-and-so (who I've never seen before) dislikes this kind of game, I'd better stop playing immediately!"

Folly! Pure folly!
It's like entering in a butcher's, telling the butcher "I saw that big butcher's sign above your door and, while I was never going to buy you anything anyway, I just felt the need to enter and tell you how much I dislike the meat you're selling". And then staying near the door to keep repeating the rest of the customers "Hey, in case you haven't noticed you're entering a butcher's, I'm here to tell you this is a butcher's and I hate meat, so now you know it! Please, thank me."

Jan 16, 2020
One of the most promising game out there :
- very good art, almost photographic.
- the story is good so far. I particularly like the fact than there is drama with the Queen Bee right from the start
- seems like than there is some sort of "sugar baby" paths too (with the phone app)
- the stats are interesting, It's not just kink (corruption) but brain and rudeness too (this one make me think of Fashion Business)

What i hope in the future :
- some sort of DDLG relationship with one of the seniors architects
- Master/slave relationships with the Queen Bee (but there are not hint for it yet). And the Master may be the MC.
- a "good path" with someone else than the geek, the realtor or the professor. Maybe some sort of true love with a random guy.
- a successful bimbo path. Not just Bimbo->Whore but something like Bimbo->Secretary with benefits

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Amazing game. The art is top notch and the story is quite interesting and i really look forward to some lesbian content in the future. Alice and Shopie look so good together. That masturbation scene when Sophie was thinking about Alice. Hot. :love::love:

Also the other possible lesbian options look interesting too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope we can really fuck up Lei and her would be rapist brother. He should be in jail trying to work his "alpha male charm" in the showers and Lei should become Alice's little sex pet. :devilish:

Marco is kinda of a misanthrope and Darren is Lei's bitch (via blackmail from the looks of it). No strong feelings towards those two for now.

sdust

Jun 6, 2017
What exactly does the .exe file do? I mean other than start the game up.

My antivirus keeps blocking and quarantine it and insist I do a complete system scan to make sure it's completely gone. My antivirus won't even give me the option to mark it as a false positive.

I thought the download links were checked and verified by the moderators, to make sure viruses and malware weren't being distributed on this site

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
What exactly does the .exe file do? I mean other than start the game up.

My antivirus keeps blocking and quarantine it and insist I do a complete system scan to make sure it's completely gone. My antivirus won't even give me the option to mark it as a false positive.

I thought the download links were checked and verified by the moderators, to make sure viruses and malware weren't being distributed on this site
Your antivirus is being anal about it (false positive), there is nothing wrong with it. Just create a exception for the .exe file and you should to be able to run the game. ;)

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes