4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

LeeCleef

Oct 15, 2020

Quick update
Hello guys!
I hope this message finds you well and welcome to all new patreons, we are already more than 400!
This month LC's family has grown a lot (because of the wonderful ' post, thanks for recommending us!)
And that is only the first good news that I have to tell you in this post. These days a lot has happened and we really want to tell you about them.
  • The final chapter 2 is released. In a week it will be part of the free demo so that everyone can play it, with the Spanish version implemented.
  • We have created a form so that you can share your feedback and opinion about the new chapter.
    We care a lot about your opinion and with it we can learn and make a game better and better. It won't take you more than five minutes!
  • We have started to develop the official mobile version of LC! We know that many of you find it easier to play from your mobile and we want to make it possible. It will take a little time but by the C3 it will be ready for sure.
  • We are working to launch the C3 also on Steam!
  • We are currently implementing the Spanish version, which will be available in a week.
  • As for the C3, we have already decided which scenes will appear. Now Javier is making a new character that will appear in C3 and I am structuring the scenes to be able to write the script as soon as possible.
  • Soon we will reveal the first poll about chapter 3, I can't tell you much yet, but it will be about choosing a new outfit for one of the girls...
  • And I know there is still one of the best news that I have to tell you, but I leave that for a separate post.
  • We are preparing some juicy post about the creative process of LC, which you will soon have here on patreon.

Thank you for the good reception you have given to C2 and for your support of the project. Without you, many of this good news would not have been possible.
I read you here and on Discord!
Kisses❤

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
Please add lesbian to the tags. Even though it isn't happened yet, you have obviously put it as a future option since females have the ability to get into the heart section. I almost didn't try it out because of that, which would have been a shame.

Reactions: GrimWraith

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I'm confused...0.2 FINAL?
And based und the planned but not used tags, it is far from complete...
Whatever, guess i can ask now instead of waiting for the lesbian tag: Will there be a pure lesbian route or are dicks unavoidable?

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Si, no lesbian content yet?

There was in the last one. Nothing new in this one, at least not since a late save from last one. Possibly more early stuff. No major changes or old saves wouldn't work at all. Any major changes in Ren'py games, or even certain minor ones,and old saves no longer work or throw tons of errors at least.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I'm confused...0.2 FINAL?
And based und the planned but not used tags, it is far from complete...
Whatever, guess i can ask now instead of waiting for the lesbian tag: Will there be a pure lesbian route or are dicks unavoidable?

I'm guessing final of .2. It's obviously nowhere near done. There were likely betas for certain level patrons.

LeeCleef

Oct 15, 2020
Sophie's scene in C2 is lesbian content, and she can end sleeping with Alice (not fucking her, only sleeping together)

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Love the art style.
Seems to be very early days to tell if it's going to be good or not but will be following.

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes