4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
It's all in the eye of the beholder I guess, haha! I threw in a small peek image waaaay at the end of last update.

With this game, the art is really something! Clearly reminds you of GG, but the art seems a little more polished, although the writing/choices are what really made GG shine so much too.

sdust

Jun 6, 2017
Your antivirus is being anal about it (false positive), there is nothing wrong with it. Just create a exception for the .exe file and you should to be able to run the game. ;)
It won't let me do that at all.

I guess I will not be playing this game.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Ok, you've sold your game well. I'm gonna try it.
Honestly, if femdom is not your thing, be careful and it can be dark too. There is a dom path though.

I think this game is going to explode over time if the quality keeps the same. I am personally hoping for some cool lesbian action (just not enough good games showing this IMHO) so nice to see it if possible. My only worry so far is she seems a little too eager in that way a bit...but nothing crazy yet.

Reactions: dasflute2

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
With this game, the art is really something! Clearly reminds you of GG, but the art seems a little more polished, although the writing/choices are what really made GG shine so much too.
The writing here is quite good as well. We'll see if it'll be as good as GGGB or ORS over time. But so far, the characters feel fleshed out and that each path seems plausible. Or at least, the paths that I had the protagonist take, as these are the only ones I can describe. (As I am trying to go for a lesbian run, she's pretty celibate so far, contrary to that one assertion about the promiscuity of the protagonist...)

Reactions: TessSadist

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It won't let me do that at all.

I guess I will not be playing this game.
I strongly recommend you figure it out how to do it. This game is really good.
Hopefully someone can share persistent file for the gallery?
Try the walkthrought mod. Game is not long yet so if your goal is only the scenes you can simply hold ctrl until then. ;)

May 30, 2017
Hi there,
i really like what i see so far from the game, but can anybody please tell me in wich file the stats for the characters are written down? you know like age and name and all that.

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
I want to jump on the train that this is a quality game.

The game is taking its time, but that's fine. It's important to not give away the goods to soon or people lost interest. Saying that, you need some sexy content to keep people coming back.

Note if you want to add in some sex scenes but not add into the relationships of the people yet, you can always have a party where she gets drunk and hooks up with a random person. There is also an app called Tinder too LOL.

Saying that, this game has shown these developers have good judgment, so don't force anything to keep a few vocal people happy. Stick to your vision.

Reactions: B1gCh33sy

B1gCh33sy

Jul 22, 2018
Hi there,
i really like what i see so far from the game, but can anybody please tell me in wich file the stats for the characters are written down? you know like age and name and all that.
There's a button in the bottom left corner of the screen, next to the Patreon logo that brings up character info, relationship stats, and even nudes if you've fucked 'em.

Screenshot (63).png

Reactions: afterlights

Corellien

Aug 19, 2019
4.20 star(s) 103 Votes