4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I'm hoping for an arc where Alice can rip Tom's balls off, and shove them so far up his arse, every time he sneezes, cum comes out of his nose...

Hmm... :sneaky:

<Eyes the 50 Euro tier on Redlolly's Patreon>

I wonder how many months it would take to make my dream come true...

:ROFLMAO:

Roderick2

May 6, 2019

Unlocked
Poll C3: Meanwhile
Hello guys!
How did you start the new year? I hope in a great way!
We are super happy: we have almost reached our goal! We can't believe it, thank you for making it possible and supporting our project.
We are already working on C3, and to celebrate the 300 patrons we will let you choose the main character in the chapter 3 “Meanwhile” scene. We are not going to reveal the identity of the characters yet, to prevent spoilers and keep a sense of surprise.
But I can tell you that you can choose between a girl and a boy, so which gender would you prefer to play as?
By the way, did you like this new “Meanwhile” mechanic in chapter 2?
Congratulations! Your job is truly amazing! I do hope you can go on with the same quality.

The meanwhile is very cool! Excellent choice to enrich the game. I don't have any problem by playing as a girl, but, maybe, you can introduce a boy now.

Cheers!

Reactions: Satiro and kkz186
Feb 15, 2019

But I can tell you that you can choose between a girl and a boy, so which gender would you prefer to play as?
By the way, did you like this new “Meanwhile” mechanic in chapter 2?
Looks like the game mechanics will now be similar to ORS

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
This is a most impressive start to a game. In spite of the horribly cliched setup, it stands out from the usual "corrupt the new girl in town" genre with very individualistic characters (I never confuse one for the other, unlike, say, ORS), the best graphics I've seen in a game of this nature, and a story/dialogue that is interesting and natural.

For developers who can't think of anything more creative than the moronic "have the main character appear at the beginning and tell the background in straight exposition," notice here how RedLolly was able to work all that into the story by natural progression rather than unnatural fourth-wall-breaking.

The best word I can use to describe this game is: professional. It's a professional production all the way down the line.

Now, if the devs can maintain a reasonable development pace, it will be a dream come true. I'll gladly patronize at that point.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
If the devs are not idiots (I believe they are far from it), then this VN will become a very big title, maybe even a little close to SS success. As mentioned above this VN is one of professional efforts in adult gaming, especially art wise, it's unique. Probably in near future dev team will get bigger, more coders, maybe writers, etc, but release frequency may stay same or even slower with more branching paths due to being tied to one artist. But who knows, maybe artist can find some helpers close to his style. I hope they continue being professional and deliver in regular periods and keep away from cheap milking tactics like redo that art, make those tits bigger, let's renew all the characters, redo this, rewrite the story...

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
Is it confirmed if this is 3dcg with filters or drawn art?
Whatever it is, it looks amazing, I am just curious.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Ah, I've been playing that some. I liked Good Girl Gone Bad best, though Our Red String, also by Eva Kiss seems better. Lifeplay is open ended and very addictive (in my sig)

Reactions: edgedy

heonix

Apr 22, 2018
im lost what was chapter 1 thought annie was going to get loose and friendly with sophie when....

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes