VN Ren'Py Lust Campus [C3 Final] [RedLolly]

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Why degrade your art like that.
Its clearly worse, is the dev short on money or really blind
The old artist quit since he didn't feel like drawing more lewd scenes & the Devs had to find someone else + also had to remake the old art due to legal issues they'd face otherwise. Seriously, I got when people asked about that months ago when it was a current-date-issue, but why is it so hard to search the thread for the answers instead of asking the same shit multiple times even on the same page? Jesus Christ...

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Oh, thought there were no new updated games for the past couple hours but turns out it's just this specific thread which gets actualized again and again and thus gets always pushed to the top of latest updates section.
Either a forum issue or a manual & intentional issue, but an issue nonetheless, if mods could take a look.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
The old artist quit since he didn't feel like drawing more lewd scenes & the Devs had to find someone else + also had to remake the old art due to legal issues they'd face otherwise. Seriously, I got when people asked about that months ago when it was a current-date-issue, but why is it so hard to search the thread for the answers instead of asking the same shit multiple times even on the same page? Jesus Christ...
legal issues? pretty sure there would not have been any legal issues. The other artist may have made a request to not use their art anymore, but they wouldn't have had to honor it.
Still this game would have been better off continuing from where the first version ended and maybe take in to account changes they wanted to make and slowly redo the first part.
It's taken way too long to get back and updates with no content isn't helping their old supporters or getting new ones.
I do agree about the art though, it's clearly worse, but it's pointless to cry about something out of the Devs hands.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
legal issues? pretty sure there would not have been any legal issues. The other artist may have made a request to not use their art anymore, but they wouldn't have had to honor it.
Still this game would have been better off continuing from where the first version ended and maybe take in to account changes they wanted to make and slowly redo the first part.
It's taken way too long to get back and updates with no content isn't helping their old supporters or getting new ones.
I do agree about the art though, it's clearly worse, but it's pointless to cry about something out of the Devs hands.
That depends highly on the countries those people live in, here where I live you'd get into serious trouble using assets and art that doesn't belong to you & I wouldn't be too surprised if the artist made sure the Dev never had the rights but instead they stayed with the artist.
Which, of course, would be foolish on the Dev's end but so was hiring an artist who doesn't feel comfortable about lewd scenes for a game like this. Still I get it, since, well, it would be kinda hard to turn down someone who is so clearly talented and capable.

I do agree with you on the rest though, this game would likely do better if it had not tried to start over from scratch, and I say that despite only being interested in the lesbian romance, of which there was none (basically) in the original release.

Jul 21, 2019
why this game changed from old arts to new arts? i cannot understand why this is happening. why the artist changed to the new look? the scripts of stories also changing too?

can someone explains to me why, i loved those previous arts but after i recovered covid 19 fever in hospital and i checked in this website the game has been retouched looks. i kinda lost and didnt understand it.

WHY ?

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
why this game changed from old arts to new arts? i cannot understand why this is happening. why the artist changed to the new look? the scripts of stories also changing too?

can someone explains to me why, i loved those previous arts but after i recovered covid 19 fever in hospital and i checked in this website the game has been retouched looks. i kinda lost and didnt understand it.

WHY ?
Orphanus do your thing mate

Jul 21, 2019
this is my last save file and then the style of arts were completely gone when im checking this my favorite novel digital story game. it feels frustated when my old save file couldnt run on this program anymore.... is anyone does have previous game? i missed those old stories and old arts of this game...

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
What does "C2R Final" mean? This version naming system seems all over the place. lol

Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
well the old art was much more appealing than this. now that it's gone i lost interest in this. it was a very slow progressing game on top of it all.
Previous style was definetly more impressive. It did look more like stylized pictures, which was pretty cool for sure. But here I'm just thinking...that shit must have taken AGES to finish. Can you imagine giving that level of attention and detailing to every single freaking frame? I'd go bonkers and quit too ngl.
The new artstyle isnt bad. It's more comic book-ey and a bit more simple but it is still ahead of most hand draw games in this website.
Now with a new simplified style we may see this game having more frequent updates too.

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
Well even someone like you should be capable of using their own brain. :)
Some creations don`t have one. They even have mouth and anus in the same place to make their simple lifestyle more convenient. Fortunately we have report+ignore combo 4 that matter. Works great and highly recommended.

• Haha
Reactions: Orphanus

Br@ndy

Formerly 'BrandyYT'
Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unoffical Android/Mac

Lust Campus [C2R Final] [RedLolly]

Download Android : , ,

Download Mac : , ,

* Untested Mac Build

nemesix

Feb 8, 2019
What does "C2R Final" mean? This version naming system seems all over the place. lol
Chapter 2 of the redo - Final....The final just means its the final version of Chapter 2 because there were alpha and beta builds that had typos and bugs that were released a few weeks ago. This means its the last changes to Chapter 2 before they move on to working on Chapter 3 or C3R

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes