4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
Really not the point. The point is that the game dev essentially plans to do the exact same game up to 0.5 (for who knows how many years) with worse art.
It also means that the dev apparently had a flawed contract/agreement with their team (artist) so they could pull out and ruin the entire game. None of that breeds confidence. They should just swallow the loss leave the uncomplete (yet great) game as it is and start from scratch with something new and avoid the same issues instead of just delivering the same content with less quality.

joehoe

Sep 17, 2018
I have a comment on page 8, so yeah. The old art was nice. The new art is nice too. Not gonna sit a round throwing a fit at the perfectly good new stuff because the original artist decided to be a dickhead.
i sorta know the story behind it but i do agree with you on that one, i still prefer the old style. But we'll see how the game progresses from this day onward

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Chapter 2 of the redo - Final....The final just means its the final version of Chapter 2 because there were alpha and beta builds that had typos and bugs that were released a few weeks ago. This means its the last changes to Chapter 2 before they move on to working on Chapter 3 or C3R
Gotcha...so there were chapters 1, 2, 3, etc..then a reworking where they started the C2R thing. Mmkay. I haven't played since early one, when it was v0.03 or something like that. Just coming back to check in on it and see how far along it has come.

nemesix

Feb 8, 2019
Gotcha...so there were chapters 1, 2, 3, etc..then a reworking where they started the C2R thing. Mmkay. I haven't played since early one, when it was v0.03 or something like that. Just coming back to check in on it and see how far along it has come.
They made it to Chapter 5 before the original artist quit. So they are having to redo the first 5 chapters with the all new art and some new scenes/content has been added.

Swardy0010

Aug 5, 2021
havent played this game in a very long time. Is there any new lesbian content outside of the best friend character? If not does the best friend at least have a bit more content than one scene?

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Does anyone like you in your life? Yes that's how the world works. IF you commission art for money, you own that art. Not the artist making it.
If they had some deal that made that not the case, that's fine, but that is very much not the standard.
I can guarantee you that their patreons are not ok with it, it's simply what the dev thought they had to do.
You should make sure what you are saying is correct before you type it out acting like a smartass.
Maybe your little inexperienced mind is what needs a more broad worldview.
I said dev has no reason to honor it because that's not how that works.
If dev talked about it with the artist and agreed not to use their art anymore for whatever reason that's different.
Now can you stop putting words in peoples mouths and make conclusions about others intentions on your own?
People might like you more that way.
lmao. what? Yeah, I will take your advice so people will like me irl lol.

Really not the point. The point is that the game dev essentially plans to do the exact same game up to 0.5 (for who knows how many years) with worse art.
It also means that the dev apparently had a flawed contract/agreement with their team (artist) so they could pull out and ruin the entire game. None of that breeds confidence. They should just swallow the loss leave the uncomplete (yet great) game as it is and start from scratch with something new and avoid the same issues instead of just delivering the same content with less quality.
No one is forcing you guys to keep following this thread. You guys are here complaining about the new art, complaining about he remaking the game and telling him to abandon it lol. Even if you were a patreon, you don't decide if the developer keep creating his thing or not. Like "hey, I gave you a dollar, now I decide what you gonna do with your game from now on"

We all know the past art looked amazing, the new art, according to some people's opinions, don't, but the other artists is not coming back. Is it worth the time you are spending here hating the new art and telling the guy to leave it uncomplete?

I had a few games where the developers started remaking it for no reason at all. Where they said they'd only remake it or change back to what it was, if people responded a pool on their patreon (meaning they had to pay at least 1 dollar). You know what I did? I hit "ignore thread".

You can't change that the last artist left, or change the developer's mind on whatever he decides to do with his game from now on.

If the art was too important for you to the point you don't like it anymore, in your head, just see this game as abandoned from now on and move on.
If you are ok with the new art, keep checking the thread from time to time.

It is that simple, have a nice day!

Dec 4, 2022
The remake made the game very very shitty compare to the previous one, the old one is even better because now the content became very slow as snail considering that this game updates only once in a blue moon , not to mentioned they downgraded the beautiful art , tsk tsk , a shame, really

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes