VN Ren'Py Lust Campus [C3 Final] [RedLolly]

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
rework of 1 original already 80% done chapter is taking more time than milklady needed for 2 chapters from zero in the past... and still people are thinking how to pay 23$ for usually buggy and incompleted alpha.
if this is not stockholm syndrome, then nothing is

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Hey guys!
The C3_Beta is now available here:
First of all, we want to say that we are very happy that our efforts to make alphas with fewer bugs are paying off and in this version we have not been reported a single one of them. Although it is possible that now that you play the beta you will find some in the ways that the players have not explored. But this version is very far from those alphas that crashed or did not allow you to see the content of the chapter.
For the people who played the Alpha, in the beta you will find several more illustrations (4 in particular), a hair variation for Lei and a new scene. Also, the gallery is already available to be unlocked.
In a week you will have available the final version and a questionnaire so that you can give us your opinion
of the chapter. For the rest, as always, you can contact me by discord or DM.

So play and above all, enjoy!❤

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
As far as i see the game is better if we are talking about story. It's not flat at it was before. A lot of new characters. Some characters got new plot lines. The problem is that scenes are "less lewd" as far as i seen. And the time for that amount of update is hurting my feelings. Looks like changing art guy really hit the pockets and slow down project. As far as i remember when the old artist was leaving, the new artist was already working for a couple of months and we were supposed to have reworked game and new content pretty fast. Instead after a year we got only 3 chapters

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
As far as i see the game is better if we are talking about story. It's not flat at it was before. A lot of new characters. Some characters got new plot lines. The problem is that scenes are "less lewd" as far as i seen. And the time for that amount of update is hurting my feelings. Looks like changing art guy really hit the pockets and slow down project. As far as i remember when the old artist was leaving, the new artist was already working for a couple of months and we were supposed to have reworked game and new content pretty fast. Instead after a year we got only 3 chapters
This game isn't even the worst at scamming patreons for their money.

Reactions: Azeroth67000
4.20 star(s) 103 Votes