VN Ren'Py Lust Campus [C3 Final] [RedLolly]

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
This game is the biggest fucking dissapointment on this site. It used to be one of my favorites, before the quality went down the toilet.

Its beyond me how you can restart the whole game with worse art and slower updates.

They could have just started working on another game instead of wasting our time.
You haven't played enough games on this website if you think this one is the worst.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Nope. She is bitch.
She can be both hot and a bitch.

I've really come around to this new artist. In particular I really like the new Alice. Nerdier less sexy more cute girl next door and I love that she has smaller boobs. She feels realier and her looks now match her personality. She used to look like a model but was supposedly a nerd (reminds me of "not another teen movie" where they joke about how its a ridiculously sexy girl but with a pony tail is her only flaw that makes her a nerd).

Tom is less of a pig this iteration that its now fun to have Alice fool around with him since it seems like she's now having fun and getting something out of it with eyes wide open rather than being corrupted (he still pushes her boundaries but she's not under a spell like she was in the old version).

Overall I am enjoying the remake more than the original can't wait for more.
Plus the new artwork is also a lot more numerous per scenes. :)

Reactions: Jah-Ith-Ber

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I had never heard of this game, tried it today, and while it's far from the worst I've played........cmon now, 3 years old? And this is it? Gimme a break!
To be entirely fair it had to be remade from scratch after already having reached Chapter 5 because of a conflict with the old artist who had kept the rights to the stuff he had made for the game. So while I agree it's a bit disappointing the game hasn't at least reached the end of the old content yet I get that it's not a small undertaking to have every thing redrawn and expanded.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
To be entirely fair it had to be remade from scratch after already having reached Chapter 5 because of a conflict with the old artist who had kept the rights to the stuff he had made for the game. So while I agree it's a bit disappointing the game hasn't at least reached the end of the old content yet I get that it's not a small undertaking to have every thing redrawn and expanded.
Sure, but that's not your problem, or my problem, I'm simply judging by the age and the output. Don't sell yourself short, there are tons of games on the site with great art and devs that work very hard - just waiting for your download clicks. Too many to focus on "could have beens".

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Sure, but that's not your problem, or my problem, I'm simply judging by the age and the output. Don't sell yourself short, there are tons of games on the site with great art and devs that work very hard - just waiting for your download clicks. Too many to focus on "could have beens".
I agree that there is no point in dwelling on it, this game will probably get somewhere in due time but, personally, I see no point in playing it again until it at least reached the end of the old content. As you say there are a lot of games worth playing on this site in the meantime.

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
Hopefully next update includes Alice licking Bonnies asshole before Tom goes pound town. Was the best scene in the prior game.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Bonnie was my favorite character in the last iteration, and she's seem to have had been the biggest look change between versions. But I really like how the story seems a little richer this time around, so she continues to be a favorite, yet there is still room for the new characters. I'm really liking the gameplay too.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
They have been working the whole years but they had to start over.

nxth0703

Nov 21, 2021
is there no mac version at the moment? i remember playing the old version of this and know it worked on mac and it's still in the OS section of the first post, but not sure if that's just been missed from before the restart

Reactions: Comnena and bobi67

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
This game is the biggest fucking dissapointment on this site. It used to be one of my favorites, before the quality went down the toilet.

Its beyond me how you can restart the whole game with worse art and slower updates.

They could have just started working on another game instead of wasting our time.
Joined date 2019... thinks this is the worst game. lol.

JessyAlbarn97

Jan 8, 2021
is there no mac version at the moment? i remember playing the old version of this and know it worked on mac and it's still in the OS section of the first post, but not sure if that's just been missed from before the restart
sorry for the delay got busy and forgot to upload the mac version earlier, but here you go everyone

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
It's starting to catch up before the forced reboot, but damn this is rough. The art took a hit, which sucks but when your artist quits you don't have much of a choice... New art is still good, just not amazing as it was.

Writing is good, a rarity on this site LOL, but it still hurts having to wait for new plot. Still months away probably until we get into new storylines. =(

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
She can be both hot and a bitch.

Plus the new artwork is also a lot more numerous per scenes. :)
I don't like girl with bitchy attitud. She say I deserve no dick cause I'm babe boss modern femminist who neeed no man (Trans included).

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: suissant

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Not sure if the dev frequents here but here is what I assume a visual bug. This appears at the beginning in the classroom.

ruabadfsh2

Jun 3, 2020
The update seems to end at the same spot with the ladies going to sleep but the gallery shows more scenes. Did I get the wrong file?

Edit: Never mind, it looks like if you apply the WT mod it doesn't allow you to continue to the C3 beta. Looking forward to an updated mod if it comes!

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 103 Votes