4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

afc2112

Jan 4, 2018
For anyone who played the original version, was the BMB match as straightforward about bdsm as he is in the current version?

jollyjoker27

Sep 4, 2020
For anyone who played the original version, was the BMB match as straightforward about bdsm as he is in the current version?
Yep, it was.

On that topic, tbh I don´t think it really fits with the overall pace and the "conservative small town girl" premise of the game?
I mean, unless I missed something there is only 1 sex scene in 3 chapters so far but girl wants to be "severely beaten by a sugardaddy" ... ok?! :unsure:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I was going through the original one and I thought several times the author was trying too hard to force comedic moments. It's especially apparent with the nerd, Alice and the BFF. I hate them in scenes together. It's like they become caricatures of the tropes they're meant to be.

Also, maybe this is redone in the reworked version, but I just hate Tom's sister. She's too much of a bitch for me to enjoy. The animosity was too much and, too late and poorly explained. Tom himself was barely hanging in the love-to-hate ring as well. Should I really be siding with their dad while he cuts through their self-esteem?

After meeting and expressing dislike of them, I don't understand why Alice wouldn't avoid both of them indefinitely.
It won't do much good to argue about the merits of the old version of this game.

I believe the relationships are a bit different in the new version. So you might want to try the new one, and see if you like the writing better.

Dugnutty

Mar 22, 2023
I hope so. I imagine there's still a general track to follow with each character, like Tom being a misfit, but a few tweaks would make some things more bearable. I want to enjoy this, I like every other character besides Tom and his sister.

I'll try the reworked version once I speed through the old version a few times.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
Is there such a premise? You can play Alice as extremely horny and down to fuck from the start, and she clearly wasn't a virgin to begin with to say the least.
It is wrong approach though... at least for me. -Normal- Men like it when female MCs are shy and untouched (true virgin) at the beginning and we enjoy turning them into biggest whores of existence.

RetroGuy

Nov 26, 2022
Some my comments after Chapter 3:

I was really dissapointed when they started from the beginning but now I'm going to give it a second chance. The artist is actually good, maybe a bit worse than the previous one but stiil good. I like his art. Well, maybe it's a bit blurry sometimes and Marco looking a bit like Jesus feels uneasy for me ;) but these are detalis.

And let's hope the new artist has less primadonna personality ;)

The game is being developed and actually there is quite a lot of new content in it.

Please devs, deliver it to the end this time!

Reactions: KiraJames

Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
Say what? I don't think I'm particularly abnormal, but this is definitely not how I want my female MCs. Please don't assume we are all alike :)
Why do you even play as a female MC then? What is your objective?

Don't worry, I can figure what is wrong with you in no time... assuming you answer honestly of course. Lets see if you are actually in the normal category or not. I assure you, you can trust me. 8D

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Why do you even play as a female MC then? What is your objective
Because it can be interesting to see the story from a female perspective (esp if it's a female Dev) or because the game only has a female MC. And I enjoy lesbian scenes too, of course. I actually don't think I play very differently whether the MC is male or female.

But I don't play any games to get as much lewd content as possible, regardless of MC gender. I truly do like a good story, with some sex thrown in.

Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
Because it can be interesting to see the story from a female perspective (esp if it's a female Dev) or because the game only has a female MC. And I enjoy lesbian scenes too, of course. I actually don't think I play very differently whether the MC is male or female.

But I don't play any games to get as much lewd content as possible, regardless of MC gender. I truly do like a good story, with some sex thrown in.
Ok, I promissed an honest answer.

You are not that far from normal IMHO. You don't finish such games as true virgin as well, you also take every *logical* opportunity to bang someone. Only difference between you and me, I don't care *logic*, I'm a Klingon (while playing as a female MC).

There is no way to understand female point of view regardless of developers's sex or skill though. We still keep thinking like a man... assuming player is a normal man.

jollyjoker27

Sep 4, 2020
Is there such a premise? You can play Alice as extremely horny and down to fuck from the start, and she clearly wasn't a virgin to begin with to say the least.
Maybe a little overshot on the wording, fair enough. Certainly not a Virgin but what I meant to say was, that if you play the game with conservative choices up to that point, you can get to the app questionaire without as much as a masturbation scene or any explicit dialogue but can still go "full retard" on the choices. I kinda expected that to be locked behind a stats check. As is, it felt kinda off to me, but then again, might just be me. I play the game all different ways, and this route just feels wierdly paced.

Reactions: ScornedBeef

Dugnutty

Mar 22, 2023
There is no way to understand female point of view regardless of developers's sex or skill though. We still keep thinking like a man... assuming player is a normal man.
Of course there is. It just takes some active curiosity and awareness. The goal is not to be perfect, just to keep your mind open enough to consider that you may have been wrong or unaware of something.

Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
Bruh, reading that shit about "shy and untouched MC" makes me sad.
I'm always on lookout for some confident and dominant female MC and guess what, its almost nonexistent, all japanese stuff with femMC is basically not human but just dolls with 1 braincell, most western 3dcg stuff follows those trends and make MC extra stupid and guillable, the best one so far is GGGB where you can be any personality dom or sub, gangster or office worker, wish more games were like that.

netuttki

May 10, 2018
It's sad to see most of the content being removed as part of the "rework".
It will take ages to catch up with the old version.
However, this way the same content can be sold again and again as "new".
Why is this a habit with Patreon games?

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes