VN Ren'Py Lust Campus [C3 Final] [RedLolly]

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
- A Requiem for a Game -

Where can we go?
When will we find that we know?
Where can we go?

When will we find that we know to let go?

: requiescat in pace :
Sometimes dead is better.

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
Almost four months around the corner and two months without showing any signs of life. I can't believe people keep paying.
I had bad feeling when the previous artist left, but I kept hoping that the game will be finished somehow. Some players even "prayed" for the game to be abandoned just because and now congrats, it'll happen! What I don't understand is why Lolly stopped showing weekly reports of the progress...

Last edited:
Reactions: afterlights

jollyjoker27

Sep 4, 2020
Well, at least we know what´s gonna happen, though. There´ll be one more update eventually and then this whole thing is gonna repeat itself for another year and a half (of free rent) before it´s dead for good. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Exceeder96

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
Ca-Ching!
Maybe we should collect some money for her to incorporate Shania Twains famous song into the monthly "around-the-corner"-trailer ;) .

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
I know waiting for a fanfiction chapter can be up to a year, but Lolly already had written 5 chapters before, so what's taking this long? It's difficult to find games that suit my taste, so it's really a downer when this stuff is happening.

Last edited:

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
I know waiting for a fanfiction chapter can be up to a year, but Lolly already had written 5 chapters before, so what's taking this long? It's difficult to find games that suit my taste, so it's really a downer when this stuff is happening.
according to her shes taking creative liberties the artist didnt allowed her to have aka shes rewriting most of the chapter.

• Haha
Reactions: jojogeo

free_hk

May 20, 2020
I visited their Discord channel today. Only new messages were spam. Most devs learn how to add moderation bots to their server after the first few times it happens.

A disappointing end to a game with lots of potential. I accepted that the remake would take time, but now it's beyond clear this time will be infinite.

• Sad
Reactions: GokutheG
4.20 star(s) 103 Votes