4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Oh, incredible, she abandoned the game.
What? Do think the developer e-mailed the thread owner to say she had stopped working on the game?

While it is most likely that she did abandon it, all that tag means is that the F95 rules for applying the tag were met. Unless the developer actually tells us otherwise, we have no way of knowing about any development (or lack thereof) of this game.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
What? Do think the developer e-mailed the thread owner to say she had stopped working on the game?

While it is most likely that she did abandon it, all that tag means is that the F95 rules for applying the tag were met. Unless the developer actually tells us otherwise, we have no way of knowing about any development (or lack thereof) of this game.
I know F95’s rules, I was sarcastic.

dasflute2

Jan 5, 2018
This is kind of a bummer as this had a unique visual style. This is also why I don't donate a dime until a game is complete. I've been burned too many times on games that are either unfinished or take years to complete. I'll donate $50-100 on a game as thanks after it's completed but I don't donate before.
It is a shame, this game really did have some of the best art I've seen. Also why once the first artist left, the writing was on the wall.

Reactions: Geigi
4.20 star(s) 103 Votes