VN Ren'Py Lust Campus [C3 Final] [RedLolly]

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
I had bad feeling when the previous artist left, but I kept hoping that the game will be finished somehow. Some players even "prayed" for the game to be abandoned just because and now congrats, it'll happen! What I don't understand is why Lolly stopped showing weekly reports of the progress...
Pure speculation here, but based on my experience she may be one of those clients that are just impossible to work with. 1st artist left due to dispute, I think the whole thing might have repeated itself.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Redgy and GokutheG

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
New to this game. Should I get ch 3 or ch 5? And where is ch 4? Or 5 reworked?
Chapter 3 is the game with the new art, whereas Ch 5 is the game with the old art ( it contains all the previous chapter, also), I would suggest to play both, but it's up to you.
The new chapters (if and when they will come out) will be different since the dev is rewriting them from what I gathered. :)

Reactions: Thisguy01

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
New to this game. Should I get ch 3 or ch 5? And where is ch 4? Or 5 reworked?
Take your pick. Just know that the ch 5 version will NEVER be continued - it's the one with the old artist. As for ch 3 (which is as far as the rework has gone), the consensus around here is that it won't be continued either. We haven't heard word-one from the developer in nearly a year.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thisguy01
4.20 star(s) 103 Votes