Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Looks freaking amazing! Here's hoping the development goes well. :giggle:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
In the intro the creators says it will be more meaningful than be about have sex every 10 seconds (or whatever). So suppose it got that going for it. It wasn't a bad introduction, but tbh for what they ask, I think it was a tad short.

CH101

Jan 4, 2018
Holy shit this art. Please don't give up on this this is an incredible start!! Loving the fact you also want to create a mature story, rather than some sex romp.

Reactions: Nissathar

TripleV

Jun 10, 2018
I like the idea of fapping not only to the game but the dev herself, but 2500 a month or the game will be cancelled... This isn't twitch honey you gotta work for it.
I mean, I would kind of get it if they stated that if they don't hit that goal within an year of starting the project, they would have to fold. Still ambitious, but it is a high quality intro with a lot of promise, so should be doable with a semi-reasonable update schedule. However, to set that up as the initial goal to get anything is simply... Baffling? Like I don't know even know the word for it as what market research would indicate to them that that is a realistic goal in any way?

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes