VN Ren'Py Lust Campus [C3 Final] [RedLolly]

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

A360

Jun 29, 2018
Well fuck, think this one is dead before it even really started. While I can see this getting 2500 a month, I can't see it doing it quickly considering how patreon tends to go. They clearly don't know you need landladies and tenants to even think of such a thing happening.

Shame it seems well done and it'd be interesting to see where choices and the stat system goes, the art is also fucking gorgeous. Hope it gets developed but don't exactly have much hope :/.

Heresiarch

Jun 27, 2017
I highly doubt they'll manage to keep up this high quality art nor that they'll reach the Patreon goal within a timeframe that they want to, so I'm pretty sure we'll see this in the abandoned pile in 6-12 months. But damn, I really don't want it to die, the art alone should be able to carry this game.

One can hope however..! Cya people in a couple of months!

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I'm gonna wait a couple of months before I start playing this one, but holy shit! The art looks fantastic!

Reactions: a6326348

elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
Just finished playing this first release and damn this one definitely is promising. Has that Good Girl Gone bad vibe to it in terms of 'erotica' which I absolutely love. The graphics are amazing and a bit unique in its ways. And the developer being a total hottie adds even more spice. Although yeah that patreon thing is kind of worrying.

I mean yeah possibly with time, after building a decent fanbase and a couple of solid updates down the lane maybe that figure is achievable but that kind of statement so early on release just might be off putting to even prospective subscribers who might want to sign up to support the game.

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
Art really looks great, not a fan of female protags, nor of top heavy girls, but good luck, it's nice to see something different even if it's not my cup of tea

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
For an intro, the story is a bit too short to judge atm, looks ok so far.
Engrish is not a very big issue but some syntaxes are a bit weird, could use some help from an educated proofreader.
The graphics are very nice and definitely the best part of the game.
Looking forward to the next update.

kdratin

Aug 26, 2017
This looks very promising. But I'll add to the choir in saying that the Patreon goal is unrealistic, at least in the beginning. If they keep developing the game with this level of quality then it'll reach €2,500.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
So I've actually downloaded and played it now. Rollback limitations in a RenPy game are very annoying. You can't rollback decisions. On RenPy I've gotten used to rollback decisions instead of quicksaving - which is also §#&$* disabled. That's bad game design contrasting the fine visuals!

Reactions: þussy
4.20 star(s) 103 Votes