4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
This one sure is a very interesting and unique combination:

- Unique looking great art, I wonder if it's traced too like GGGB's. If it's, probably it can't get any better than this, just amazing.
- A writer, who also is a hot nude model.
- Too ambitious and maybe a little greedy early goals or maybe they are just honest.

It almost looks like too good to be true, but I sincerely hope we can see Eva Kiss level work ethics, regular releases. So good luck to the devs.

40598212313_e8776ee92b_h.jpg

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
I get a bit worried when checking the patreon and see they want to see a minimum of 2500 USD a month to keep work on the project or they will cancel it. Imho that is not the right way to entice people to support the project. Adult games on patreon build a fan base and grow income over time.
I agree with everything but mainly and hugely this part right here, If you are working on a project then make sure you are doing it correctly, if you are here for just the money even if that amount would have been 500 instead of 2500, I would find it sketch and not want to invest my time in your project because the moment you fall off because of mistakes or greed ( already greed since you technically are attempting to blackmail in to paying ) or whatever other reason that makes it fall off a few months in a row the game will be made to stop because the "correct" monthly amount has not been achieved.

The art looks good and I have not played it yet and the moment I saw that goal post I was like hell no, I am staying away from this one till I see either complete or abandoned.

Not even 3 days ago I was in another thread about another game that had a dev keep quiting or abandoning games and starting a new when the money or amount of patreons he had was not up to his expectation.
And that he/she whatever was pretty much doing something similar to this or so I have gathered from people who know that Dev better. I even had to ask for a background simplified explanation and it came down to this. Now given that this art style is a whole different deal compared to the one that was previously used I would say they are not the same person.

Also another thing... The moment people put these goals up my first thought isn't about game finishing my first thought comes to milking. If you wanted big bucks in one go they could have gone and sold it on steam or make a full product and set it up on steam for sale or mutli platform website sale. But the reason they choose patreon is so they can continue on getting that cash stream in from doing a minimal monthly work. That is what I feel when people have a set goal on money that must be made in an X amount of time. Also what is going to hold them back that when the goal is reached that they go out of their way to raise it by another 500 or even a 1000 in the next few months ?

There is a whole lot of sketch stuff that a person like this gives off.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I like that in the menu, "Spank to Continue". Nice touch, literally. ;) :LOL: But seriously, does seem like a fun game. Thank you so much for this.

Reactions: Pede rasta 1

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
I'm surprised there's so much Engrish going on in this one. Sophie says "I miss already you" and "depreciated" does not mean what the writer thinks it means. Upside-down question marks too so I guess they're Spanish speakers.
Maybe they should go for $2600 dollars and hire an editor.

Reactions: Grelk

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I tried to get into it, but quite early on I made an effort to avoid and rebuff Jack, because he's not my type at all, but I couldn't avoid MC going to his gym. That made me quit.
It's literally part of the story. You can rebuff him and just be friends with the guy while chasing whoever. That's literally a you problem.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
It's literally part of the story. You can rebuff him and just be friends with the guy while chasing whoever. That's literally a you problem.
I know, I went into it with wrong expectations. I thought it would be the holy grail of "choose your own route & do whatever you want". It wasn't. I wouldn't even want to be friends with Jack, but the game wouldn't let me.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
After playing this short first release my thoughts are that this game has everything to be among the best on this site.
The art style is beautiful, the main character is gorgeous and the developer is one of those who give a big emphasis on the story too.
So i expect big things from this game in the future.

Reactions: rf96

AM97

Oct 9, 2017
I know, I went into it with wrong expectations. I thought it would be the holy grail of "choose your own route & do whatever you want". It wasn't. I wouldn't even want to be friends with Jack, but the game wouldn't let me.
You only see Jack at the beginning though. If you rebuff him 2 or 3 times you won't see him ever again

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
You only see Jack at the beginning though. If you rebuff him 2 or 3 times you won't see him ever again
I haven't deleted the game. Eventually I'll be in the mood to give it another try. As I said, I went into it with false expectations and was disappointed, that's all.

But to come back to this game, I like the art much better than the GGGB style.

Reactions: Doowacko
4.20 star(s) 103 Votes