caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

kasatik_spb

Jul 15, 2020
Hi!
Here is the Russian translation of Lust Campus [v0.2 Final].
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

Привет!
Это перевод на Русский язык визуальной новеллы "Кампус Похоти" [v0.2 Final].
Этот перевод является неофициальным и создан фанатом.

Ссылка на файлообменник:

apphely

Aug 22, 2020
hi i want to translate your game but when i parse the files i get an error parsing the script.
An error occurs in the screens.rpy file. When I delete this file, the game opens. but I cannot translate the game's menus.
can you help?

Dix Dark

Sep 28, 2019
So, this is the first VN that I do like... I had no idea that this is even possible, because I like to be in full control...

I like that even Bonnie isn't as superficial as she seems at first glance.

And the game has vary good art, even I'm surprised.

Hi!
Here is the Russian translation of Lust Campus [v0.2 Final].
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
Меня терзают смутные сомнения, что на англоязычном ресурсе это кому-то может понадобиться, тем более в глубине темы - сюда не попадают те, кто не понимает английский...

Лучше сговорись с автором, чтоб перевод был официальный, толку будет несоизмеримо больше.

Last edited:

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
The first scene with Tom was ridiculous. Don't even know why devs keep adding scenes like these in these games. Talking about scenes, What turns people on sometimes is the actual possibility of that action to actually happen in real life. It's all in our head (the excitement); yes, you heard it right: the excitement is in picturing in our minds things that might actually be possible!
That scene is so far from reality LMAO :ROFLMAO: and it was such a turn off for me!

That being said, That's the greatest artwork I've ever seen!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't expect to see a game better then ORS or GGGB, those games really shocked me and I legit thought I won't be able to find something here on F95 not even worth of competing with them, but after what I saw in Lust Campus.....Oh my friggin GOD!
I think I have to think about what is actually the best game here :unsure:

This game has the potential of becoming better then ORS. And that is all it is needed to say to express the greatness in quality this game has.

Edit: I never saw any more realistic drawing than these ones here. This is hyper-realistic stuff dude

Last edited:
Reactions: forthewins

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
The first scene with Tom was ridiculous. Don't even know why devs keep adding scenes like these in these games. Talking about scenes, What turns people on sometimes is the actual possibility of that action to actually happen in real life. It's all in our head (the excitement); yes, you heard it right: the excitement is in picturing in our minds things that might actually be possible!
That scene is so far from reality LMAO :ROFLMAO: and it was such a turn off for me!

That being said, That's the greatest artwork I've ever seen!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't expect to see a game better then ORS or GGGB, those games really shocked me and I legit thought I won't be able to find something here on F95 not even worth of competing with them, but after what I saw in Lust Campus.....Oh my friggin GOD!
I think I have to think about what is actually the best game here :unsure:

This game has the potential of becoming better then ORS. And that is all it is needed to say to express the greatness in quality this game has.

Edit: I never saw any more realistic drawing than these ones here. This is hyper-realistic stuff dude
Well to break the scene down, it just consist of a quick bang in a place where they won't be found. Seems pretty realistic. Either way it's not worth bashing tbh. At least LC gave us a lewd scene option at v2 instead of other games where people have to wait multiple versions to get a lewd scene. Even if it's with a scum like Tom, it's at least an option for players.

I see it as just a lewd scene fill 'till we get to the Sophie content tbh, since that's where my main focus is at. Sophie + Alice is where the real deal is at.

Reactions: sztrb

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Well to break the scene down, it just consist of a quick bang in a place where they won't be found. Seems pretty realistic. Either way it's not worth bashing tbh. At least LC gave us a lewd scene option at v2 instead of other games where people have to wait multiple versions to get a lewd scene. Even if it's with a scum like Tom, it's at least an option for players.

I see it as just a lewd scene fill 'till we get to the Sophie content tbh, since that's where my main focus is at. Sophie + Alice is where the real deal is at.
I was talking about the kiss scene. The very first one.

At least LC gave us a lewd scene option at v2 instead of other games where people have to wait multiple versions to get a lewd scene.
Understandable. Even though the corruption is hotter when it is slower (but not too slow :LOL:).
I can see how waiting too much for a lewd scene can be unnerving; I absolutely feel you! Ahahahahahah :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::p

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
We can be excited by things that we would never do in real life, you can't speak for everyone. And that scene is realistic and can really happen, it turns you off but turns on other people. It might shock you but worse things happen in real life than a forced kiss

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
We can be excited by things that we would never do in real life, you can't speak for everyone. And that scene is realistic and can really happen, it turns you off but turns on other people. It might shock you but worse things happen in real life than a forced kiss
If it happens then it's rape. And I don't seem many women who enjoy to be Raped in real life.
Doesn't seem that realistic to me...

Burn85

May 25, 2018
So, this is the first VN that I do like... I had no idea that this is even possible, because I like to be in full control...

I like that even Bonnie isn't as superficial as she seems at first glance.

And the game has vary good art, even I'm surprised.

Меня терзают смутные сомнения, что на англоязычном ресурсе это кому-то может понадобиться, тем более в глубине темы - сюда не попадают те, кто не понимает английский...

Лучше сговорись с автором, чтоб перевод был официальный, толку будет несоизмеримо больше.
А вот и нет. Благодарю автора за перевод.

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes