seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
It's a bug because of the translation. In line 296 of the script.rpy the weekday it matches for is still written in Russian, so it won't trigger in the English translation. Just replace the Russian word in quotes with "Saturday" and it will trigger properly.

if stringweekday == "Saturday" and rei_questline == 5:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Everything seems to be in order, but the secretary isn't in the park at saturday afternoon...

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
hmmm not sure can you send me your save or maybe try again the next saturday not sure what all you have completed
here's the save;
an other wierd thing: you can keep asking the supermarket girl for the virus removal,after she already did that, which lead to a loop.

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
Looking at your save should just have to goto park in the afternoon all variables are there this save showing morning so if its saturday morning just watch tv to advance time to afternoon ( if its morning watch tv twice) then goto park

as for that loop yea dev doesn't have a check if done same with later when can fool around in shop with shopkeeper after do it once the option still there but if will fall through to buy items

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
Played the game yesterday and honestly i my mind was blown ( and other thing aswell lol).....came for the fap and ended up with feels...lots of them.

After that, checked her patreon page and saw really good stuff, but after all this conflict...i dunno what to say. Even though patreons are the one supporting devs monetary, they are more like fans of your work, your ideas put together in a way ppl can see and admire, and fomenting this language barrier, your kinda blocking the amount of fans you could get, and im not talking about the people paying you, im talking about the potential people that could admire your work.

Many devs start slow cause of the low publicity their games have, and thanks to these type of pages, they blossom really fast, or at least faster if they didnt get pirated. There are even devs that post their games here even though they have a patron page beacuse its free publicity, some devs even consider they patreon pages tip jars and a place to keep their fans updated.

Don't get me wrong, im not trying to insult you or anything alike, i just wanna be a fan of your work but this language barrier prevents me of becoming so, and i really hope you consider hiring someone to translate alongside of you or contact someone thats willing to do so for free.

I wish you the best of luck and that your mind never runs dry of ideas :)!!

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
All sorted for now then seyfer110?
Yea In this game goes Morning,Noon,Afternoon,Evening,Night cycle
Yeah, I was actully looking for the secretary during "noon" -.-'
Thank you for pointing that out.
...And fuck my poor english -.-'

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
Played the game yesterday and honestly i my mind was blown ( and other thing aswell lol).....came for the fap and ended up with feels...lots of them.

After that, checked her patreon page and saw really good stuff, but after all this conflict...i dunno what to say. Even though patreons are the one supporting devs monetary, they are more like fans of your work, your ideas put together in a way ppl can see and admire, and fomenting this language barrier, your kinda blocking the amount of fans you could get, and im not talking about the people paying you, im talking about the potential people that could admire your work.

Many devs start slow cause of the low publicity their games have, and thanks to these type of pages, they blossom really fast, or at least faster if they didnt get pirated. There are even devs that post their games here even though they have a patron page beacuse its free publicity, some devs even consider they patreon pages tip jars and a place to keep their fans updated.

Don't get me wrong, im not trying to insult you or anything alike, i just wanna be a fan of your work but this language barrier prevents me of becoming so, and i really hope you consider hiring someone to translate alongside of you or contact someone thats willing to do so for free.

I wish you the best of luck and that your mind never runs dry of ideas :)!!
I know your intentions are good but........ and you can check past posts, Thats not her problem she made a game for fellow russians was not intended for the likes of us.... but she going to lurk here so if want to direct your post to her add @_Aid_ to it she'll get a notification next time she lurking

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
waves at _Aid_
Hiya princess you haven't posted any new updates yet so nothing here to see.
But since ya here have you addressed the bugs already with shopkeeper option for fun still being available after doing it once if you do it again it falls through to buy items even when you chose other option
and the loop with the virus removal and also did you know if you keep video and not have rei questline up can literally lock out of shop?

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
I

Don't try to fool me. Im not sharing their product. Im not posting any files from villa. You CANT play their game, by downloading and playing mine.
but you are using sexvilla to create the content for your game? content created in sexvilla belongs to thrixxx. you are making money off of it. no offense but that makes you a pirate too.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
but you are using sexvilla to create the content for your game? content created in sexvilla belongs to thrixxx. you are making money off of it. no offense but that makes you a pirate too.
Yes. If person wants to share (on "External" sites; non Thrixxx sites) content (they call it UGC - user generated content in their EULA ) created by their software he/she needs permision granted from them. Frist need to submit created content to them for rewiev, and if they decide it's ok than he/she can publish it elsewhere, but they keep their rights on that content (they can also use it for their own purposes and desires, without noticing author).
Of course, nobody do that...but in eyes of law...if one don't have that permission granted from Thrixx - than it is pirating indeed.

harala

Jun 12, 2017
I cant complete Nika's path. I finished Rei's all slave path, home and university.
I finished hidden cam, also finished antivirus several times.

2018-07-04.png

buzzlig

May 2, 2018
Guys please help
I need the walkthrough of veronika, please. I'm stuck after installed the hidden camera

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes