Enthusiass

Jun 21, 2018
Welp, and here I was trying to sift through the posts trying to figure out if secretary slavery was end of content, that took a weird turn since yesterday. .

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
Welp, and here I was trying to sift through the posts trying to figure out if secretary slavery was end of content, that took a weird turn since yesterday. .
rei questline is ended with the slavery
nika questline halts after beach

_Aid_

Jun 26, 2018
Been following this all morning at work just could't respond.
Firstly going say thanks to all the ones that tried to discuss this.
Secondly I have initiated talks i just stopped replying to consider my options so the comments about me being brave enough is full of shit.
And finally regardless whether i release the next version in english your "pirates" will still exist your piracy concerns were there with ppl sharing the russian .2 days before i released the translation. You can ban me on Patreon but wont stop the fact I can get sources other places but my "principles" were to support you so i became a patron and had no plans to drop you long as i did my translations but paying you was never necessary was just my "Principle".
I've been asked to share the RU version but I never did i didn't get it to steal your thunder or work but to translate it for ppl you "chose" to ignore... I've said plenty times in my post to support you I'm not claiming the game is mine all that is on you.... OP is linked to your pateron even told ppl to if they wanted official to pressure you to release English version. Translating your work is a tedious task for me while i know some basic russian i still have to research. Line by line shoot a Russian player would have no choice but to get yours as almost all instances of russian are gone except a few images i never redid. And what do i get for my work?... nothing but slight satisfaction of spreading your story to ppl you neglect.
Rage at me I don't mind, ban me from your patreon, doesn't change fact I can still translate it, I just won't have to pay you for it. If you you really want to avoid "pirates" your only option is to remove it from a store format and just make it for yourself the min you posted it online for others to purchase..... it found its way outside to those dirty "pirates" hands. Name one software company that has stopped it, ones with millions of dollars in resources still can't.

I still want to rant and rage but reading all those posts i see ignorance is bliss so I'll leave you to your blissful thoughts.
Not only you will be banned. Everyone. Lots of words and stuff. So you was trying to spead the story to ppl I neglect. Am I suppose to be gratefull to you? I never asked for this and I never allowed this in the first place. Rage and rant as long as you want. Аll of you pirates will be banned anyway. Including Russian ones.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Hey guys... let's leave _Aid_ alone to stew in her thoughts and actions. Don't pay attention to her so she can get back to making Lust City.
Let's keep the chat limited to the game itself. :D

Reactions: sobeedge

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
Hey guys... let's leave _Aid_ alone to stew in her thoughts and actions. Don't pay attention to her so she can get back to making Lust City.
Let's keep the chat limited to the game itself. :D
Darn I had to delete my wall of text lol.... seriously though its all good.... though still not banned despite all her threats I just don't care anymore and really sorry she feels that way

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I actually do wish you the best of luck though with your game.

And look forward to you coming crawling back next month asking guy to join team as official translator when your pledges drop drastically, yet your game still leaks day one and is cracked within 10 minutes.

looks like no charge up front on patreon account lololol

Reactions: mazariah

_Aid_

Jun 26, 2018
Been following this all morning at work just could't respond.
Firstly going say thanks to all the ones that tried to discuss this.
Secondly I have initiated talks i just stopped replying to consider my options so the comments about me being brave enough is full of shit.
And finally regardless whether i release the next version in english your "pirates" will still exist your piracy concerns were there with ppl sharing the russian .2 days before i released the translation. You can ban me on Patreon but wont stop the fact I can get sources other places but my "principles" were to support you so i became a patron and had no plans to drop you long as i did my translations but paying you was never necessary was just my "Principle".
I've been asked to share the RU version but I never did i didn't get it to steal your thunder or work but to translate it for ppl you "chose" to ignore... I've said plenty times in my post to support you I'm not claiming the game is mine all that is on you.... OP is linked to your pateron even told ppl to if they wanted official to pressure you to release English version. Translating your work is a tedious task for me while i know some basic russian i still have to research. Line by line shoot a Russian player would have no choice but to get yours as almost all instances of russian are gone except a few images i never redid. And what do i get for my work?... nothing but slight satisfaction of spreading your story to ppl you neglect.
Rage at me I don't mind, ban me from your patreon, doesn't change fact I can still translate it, I just won't have to pay you for it. If you you really want to avoid "pirates" your only option is to remove it from a store format and just make it for yourself the min you posted it online for others to purchase..... it found its way outside to those dirty "pirates" hands. Name one software company that has stopped it, ones with millions of dollars in resources still can't.

I still want to rant and rage but reading all those posts i see ignorance is bliss so I'll leave you to your blissful thoughts.
good bye

Jan 11, 2017
Aid? More like AIDS HA!
But seriously ruskie who probably pirated some (or even all) the dazd assets for the game complaining about piracy is next level of absurdness.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Anyway kind of bad cause the game is kind of fun but too grind to me, yeah I know russian game, I should have known.... Damn klx...
Nah, this game actually far from being grindy imo. It's not even sandboxy enough. Three stats and walking around a bit. The only thing it needs is more content, "filler" for the days when you just wait events firing.

Lol. I dont care. There will be no English version - no one will play it, no drama and such. Problem solved.
Ps. no need for that dev \"thing\". I won't stay here for long.
If you're not aware, there are many russian people aka "pirates" on this and every other "english" forum. Who speak both languages at some level. I'm not even gonna talk about this fight with piracy, uploader already said everything.

But seriously ruskie who probably pirated some (or even all) the dazd assets for the game complaining about piracy is next level of absurdness.
For your knowledge, there are no Daz in this game. It's a different software.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I blocked him already. You guys did your best not to change my mind. Good day.
The thing is, sooner or later, he or someone else will find a way to share your game somewhere. It's inevitable. As long as you're having at least few patrons. Maybe someone will translate it to whatever language, maybe not. But it will be played even if it's original. Many devs tried to fight this, but i can't remember one who were in any way successful. Not on patreon. Machinations with code and ban hammer will work only to some extent.

But anyway, not that i care very much. Back to the game talk.

_Aid_

Jun 26, 2018
The thing is, sooner or later, he or someone else will find a way to share your game somewhere. It's inevitable. As long as you're having at least few patrons. Maybe someone will translate it to whatever language, maybe not. But it will be played. Many devs tried to fight this, but i can't remember one who were in any way successful. Not on patreon. Machinations with code and ban hammer will work only to some extent.
Maybe. But I'll continue to ban ppl who uploads my game elsewhere. And if I'll end up with only 2-3 patrons, then so be it. And about this noble man specifically, who started to post it in here. He even don't realize, that what he did - is NOT a good thing to do, towards me... Idk how to say it correctly. Well he acted like rat, no offence, and then behaved like as if I owe him. Doing this kind of sh..t behind my back, and I'm supposed to be gratefull? FFS.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Maybe. But I'll continue to ban ppl who uploads my game elsewhere. And if I'll end up with only 2-3 patrons, then so be it. And about this noble man specifically, who started to post it in here. He even don't realize, that what he did - is NOT a good thing to do, towards me... Idk how to say it correctly. Well he acted like rat, no offence, and then behaved like as if I owe him. Doing this kind of sh..t behind my back, and I'm supposed to be gratefull? FFS.
Well, I can see how you feel. I mean, you're talking from your perspective "i never wanted this" and "he never contacted me beforehand". And as you can see, uploader and people here assumed translation would be a good thing for you in the long run anyway (even if sharing the game itself is a piracy). Even if you don't think so, it's their perspective. Be it good or bad. Like someone said, many devs would've been glad about translation, and some don't even care about piracy much. I think this talk ultimately leads to nothing, as your opinions is polar towards each other. I doubt you will find compromise here.
I wish you everything best with this project though, the game is amazing so far.

_Aid_

Jun 26, 2018
Thank you.

And as you can see, uploader and people here assumed translation would be a good thing for you in the long run anyway
Well I was born in a wolf country. So, I don't believe in good intentions.
And as I see it, before you do something - you should ask first.
I'm out of here. Though I'll keep an eye on this thread and forums, just in case if this situation repeats.

Reactions: Dilettante

Shen10

Jun 21, 2018
Thank you.

I'm out of here. Though I'll keep an eye on this thread and forums, just in case if this situation repeats.
i think alot of the problems that is going on in this discussion is due to missunderstand of language.. both sides seem to cling to specific words and not the intended meaning of the posts.. good intentions can allso be beneficial to one self, charity usualy helps both the person giving and the one reciving. does that mean that the giver have no good intentions, or does it mean that the giver is allso reciving benefits from doing good things. the debate has gone from quiet and civil to slinging insults.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
That's something i can agree with. Generally in such situation, i don't believe in good intentions either and i'll have similar cautious opinion concerning editing\distributing my work without my permission. Though i'm far from being that extreme in approach.
Knowing patreon and everything else, i'm sure it will repeats in one way or another.

xtratego

Feb 16, 2018
Thank you.

Good job Aid, I think today we all have a some kind of liberty so let it be, and enjoy the life is to short; i expect to know from your job in the near future. Take care.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes