_Aid_

Jun 26, 2018
If I knew another language, at a level that would be suitable for translation - I would make a version in this language

Shen10

Jun 21, 2018
If I knew another language, at a level that would be suitable for translation - I would make a version in this language
that is excatly why you should work with someone to trranslate it, and not just english, german and spanish as well and probaly portuguise if possible. i cant help you, cause i dont know cyrilic but i would if i where you, take the help of those who can and work with them. but anyway, i think your game has alot of great potential, and its apparent that you are talented, nobody wanted to translate or even arguee for a translated version if your game was shit, keep that in mind :)

Reactions: Tarock

_Aid_

Jun 26, 2018
i think the easy answer is that pretty much all devs wouldnt have a problem with it. you see in these forums there are tons of devs commenting on their own games, offering advice and even uploading their games. there could be so many reasons why he didnt ask, you will have to ask him about it, but since he is not releasing your original cyrilic version, i dont think that he personaly thought he was doing any harm, only helping you. that seems pretty apparent when you look at his posts... but even if you got off on the wrong foot, why dont you just fix it now. why hold a grudge?. no matter which way you look at it, an english version can only help you, right. so i would work with him, not against him. but thats just my opinion. its your game and i (even though you might not think so) respect that, i just dont understand you.
Well, I'm not a part of those "tons of devs". Im not going to ask anyone about anything. If someone wants something from me, or wants to do something with my game - then HE should try to contact me. I am NOT interested in this, why should I do anything?

that is excatly why you should work with someone to trranslate it, and not just english, german and spanish as well and probaly portuguise if possible. i cant help you, cause i dont know cyrilic but i would if i where you, take the help of those who can and work with them. but anyway, i think your game has alot of great potential, and its apparent that you are talented, nobody wanted to translate or even arguee for a translated version if your game was shit, keep that in mind :)
I should work with someone? Why? I am not interested in these translations.

then why don't you get help
I don't need help. I know Russian - I make game in Russian. Thats all.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I am not interested in these translations.
Why not? English version will "unlock" large audience for you, which can only bring you increase in financial support. Quite large one. Since you have patreon page, my guess is that you want to earn something from this game...

_Aid_

Jun 26, 2018
[

and there is the center of the what i dont understand, why on earth are you not interested in expanding your audience ?
Just accept it and move on. This gamemaking for me is NOT all about making money or growing my audience.
Yes... earning some coin from that is nice, but this is NOT the main goal.

Shen10

Jun 21, 2018
Just accept it and move on. This gamemaking for me is NOT about making money or growing my audience.
i am trying to understand your reasoning thats all, if you dont want to discuss it you are free to not do so, but i really would like to understand your reasoning :) maybe you have valid points. as i said, i can understand and even admire that its not about money... but if its not a big audience or artistic praise either, what is your motivations? i cant for the life of me understand why, you wouldnt want to work with someone who can translate your game. you must have some reasoning for this i think, you just havent told us.. and i dont think its because you hate everything non russian, that is too simple.

_Aid_

Jun 26, 2018
and i dont think its because you hate everything non russian, that is too simple.
Of course. I'm not some kind of racist.
I'm already tired of explaining. I'm not interested in money so much that it made me solve the very problems with publishing my game to other countries. I did not even think about it. Why should I try to contact someone, even think about something that I'm not interested in. I do not know if I'm writing correctly, my English is awful.

Shen10

Jun 21, 2018
Of course. I'm not some kind of racist.
I'm already tired of explaining. I'm not interested in money so much that it made me solve the very problems with publishing my game to other countries. I did not even think about it. Why should I try to contact someone, even think about something that I'm not interested in. I do not know if I'm writing correctly, my English is awful.
i dont think your english is that bad, its definatly alot better than my russian :)
anyway, i enjoyed talking with you, and i 100% believe it is your choice, i have given you my (i believe) balanced opinion on the matter and why it would only be a benefit to have translations of your game. what you choose to do with it, is up to you, i think you are a talented developer and i enjoyed your game and i think it has huge potential and i wish you nothing but good luck.

Reactions: Omniel

_Aid_

Jun 26, 2018
Well, thanks for these kind words and stuff. I do not think that you were sincere, though.
I dont have alot of free time, so Im not going to chat here, answer questions etc. I just hate pirates and that's it.
I'm not going to do anything to solve these problems. And if I see the continuation of piracy, I will block all pirates to one.

Shen10

Jun 21, 2018
Well, thanks for these kind words and stuff. I do not think that you were sincere, though.
I dont have alot of free time, so Im not going to chat here, answer questions etc. I just hate pirates and that's it.
I'm not going to do anything to solve these problems. And if I see the continuation of piracy, I will block all pirates to one.
well, i am sincere. even if you dont believe it :).

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I'm not interested in money so much that it made me solve the very problems with publishing my game to other countries.
On which problems you think? When you publish game on Patreon it's available to all countries where Patreon is present by same conditions. If you think about problems with translation they can be solved with cooperation. If it is not about money, look at it from another angle - artistic fulfillment. If you already put efforts to make something wouldn't be nice to make it availabe to as much as possible people so that they can enjoy labors of you work? There must be something for you in it. Let the word spread all around the globe.

_Aid_

Jun 26, 2018
On which problems you think? When you publish game on Patreon it's available to all countries where Patreon is present by same conditions. If you think about problems with translation they can be solved with cooperation. If it is not about money, look at it from another angle - artistic fulfillment. If you already put efforts to make something wouldn't be nice to make it availabe to as much as possible people so that they can enjoy labors of you work? There must be something for you in it. Let the word spread all around the globe.
Not my problems. Problems of the publisher. If he just wants to pirate - he'll be blocked immediatly. If he wants to cooperate - its his problems to contact me/seek solutions/suggest

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Well ,than let's hope he will contact you, so that two of you can settle agreement, which will make all sides happy, players included.

Reactions: Tarock and Shen10

_Aid_

Jun 26, 2018
Depends on what he will say. I dont really care that much. If he'll try to comunicate, maybe I could take a look.

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
Depends on what he will say. I dont really care that much. If he'll try to comunicate, maybe I could take a look.
Wait, Are you really the developer? I thought this was an troll at first, you're English is in fact very good you could easily do translations yourself.

I hope you can come to a agreement because you're game is very well done, not many done right in 3D in the futa genre you'rs is one of the few!

Uh... sorry bout my harsh language earlier.

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Hmpff.
Don't care that much, but for a dev who is not supposed to speak english or barely, those are really good Google translate posts...
Plus, I don't get the rage over a translator because he released it, and not because of the translation itself, and all the nasty pirates, when nothing is said about F95 and the availability of the game here for everyone .. .
Anyway kind of bad cause the game is kind of fun but too grind to me, yeah I know russian game, I should have known.... Damn klx...

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
Some Game developers get really upset over people using there games with out their permission I've seen it happen over the years nothing much to do and hope she will be reasonable.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes