jesus___

Jun 1, 2018
I just started the game and I cant wait to play more of it but I have to say am I the only one that finds the swimming teacher butt ugly

jesus___

Jun 1, 2018
The PC in the office when looking up the death of the MC is in Russian!
I think everything on the pc is in Russian also when me and rei left the coffee shop with that kid she had like one line in Russian if I remember correctly it was after you get kneed in the stomach

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I think everything on the pc is in Russian also when me and rei left the coffee shop with that kid she had like one line in Russian if I remember correctly it was after you get kneed in the stomach
Damn i did not get the coffee scene yet, i hope we can avoid that kid or any other man from touching the girls!

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
I just started the game and I cant wait to play more of it but I have to say am I the only one that finds the swimming teacher butt ugly
I agree

The PC in the office when looking up the death of the MC is in Russian!
yes it is an image and i tried avoiding changing her images besides some the gui

another line missed it should be fine been out awhile and first time anyone said anything

Damn i did not get the coffee scene yet, i hope we can avoid that kid or any other man from touching the girls!
part of the story but nothing comes of it in this version so no sharing not sure what @_Aid_ plans for future or how she feels on ntr side of things

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
And before the question comes up since the .3 release is coming out soon in russian if she still hasn't released .3 eng version then I will work on it if I get a copy

jesus___

Jun 1, 2018
I agree

yes it is an image and i tried avoiding changing her images besides some the gui

another line missed it should be fine been out awhile and first time anyone said anything
what you could do is add some text as the MC reads the article but if you don't want to I understand it was just an idea and it was just one line after you get kneed so im not too worried about it I can just kinda piece it to gether that she was like it's my fault or something along those lines maybe

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
I hope too that she doesn't add that. I won't be able to play this game anymore, and i really like this game.
Man NTR really ruins everything...:perservingface::confounded:

Reactions: Zenet

_Aid_

Jun 26, 2018
Man NTR really ruins everything...:perservingface::confounded:
May I ask, what is "NTR"?

And before the question comes up since the .3 release is coming out soon in russian if she still hasn't released .3 eng version then I will work on it if I get a copy
Whatever.
One of my very close friends persuaded me for a whole month, and finally convinced me to stop chasing pirates.
Although, it does not change my opinion about you.

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
May I ask, what is "NTR"?

Japanese acronym for , used to define a genre of (Hentai Game), meaning "Cuckold". In short, the main loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader.
You can even read more about it on this site.
for example, there is your main character and that main character's lover, girlfriend or wife sleeps with someone else. now that can by force, blackmailing or willingly.

So, please just don't add this to your game... and if you are thinking of adding the futa-on-male or male-on-futa can you make this optional. I mean if i don't want to see that i can just skip it.
Thanks for making this great game and good luck.

_Aid_

Jun 26, 2018
and if you are thinking of adding the futa-on-male or male-on-futa can you make this optional. I mean if i don't want to see that i can just skip it.
Thanks for making this great game and good luck.
To late. It's already in 0.3 :D Though its kind of optional... kind of.

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
To late. It's already in 0.3 :D Though its kind of optional... kind of.
Well that's fine I can still bear with futa/male thing maybe in the future versions you can make it optional. :coldsweat:
but for NTR I just can't.

_Aid_

Jun 26, 2018
Well that's fine I can still bear with futa/male thing maybe in the future versions you can make it optional. :coldsweat:
but for NTR I just can't.
NTR is optional as well. And another thing. MC can feel some kind of friendly sympathy or some other "human feelings... partly, after her transfomation, but she doesn't have any loved one(s). She only cares for herself, for the most part. She is a perverted bastard inside after all.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Most of black girls is just... different compared to "usual". So i can easily understand if it's not your thing. Some people like me find them very hot though.

And yeah, i'm not a fan of futa+male too. So hopefully we can avoid it. But, if i can hurt that little "NTR" boy this way. I will gladly do it.

jesus___

Jun 1, 2018
Most of black girls is just... different compared to "usual". So i can easily understand if it's not your thing. Some people like me find them very hot though.

And yeah, i'm not a fan of futa+male too. So hopefully we can avoid it.
Im not really attracted to black girls but I have seen some that are pretty this one just looks likes she is on drugs and is not appealing at all to me but I guess some might like her im just saying she's not pretty in my eyes

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Im not really attracted to black girls but I have seen some that are pretty this one just looks likes she is on drugs and is not appealing at all to me but I guess some might like her im just saying she's not pretty in my eyes
Yeah, i know what you're saying even though i'm mostly on the other side of "attractive or not". I tend to like chocolate girls. And for me, this teacher is pretty beautiful. I like her facial features. She's not the hottest in the game (might be Rei), but close. Also i generally like big "fat" lips too. Many black girls have them.

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
Whatever.
One of my very close friends persuaded me for a whole month, and finally convinced me to stop chasing pirates.
Although, it does not change my opinion about you.
Yes you called me a rat, i read you said I acted like you owed me......... let me ask you this did I ask for anything? No and I don't want anything from you.

My only hope was you would do official translation.... yes I understand it can be time consuming and a bother. You have a nice game is it so wrong i wanted others to see your game the ones that can't read your language. By principle I became a patron because at least i could support you and asked others too as well.

Have you ever watched anime or movies subbed to Russian? Those translators were no different awhile ago most were and still are unofficial though some sites provided official now regarding anime but movies not so much.

Translation is a big grey area. If there not going to be official translation, fan translated works will come out regardless of the media used.

Maybe i should have asked but you even posted on your Patreon that ENG is not supported so why would I ask after reading that.

You acted like I stole from you, in a sense, sharing, I did but i did subscribe it was your choice to ban me I never cancelled subscription. But my view I was sharing an ENG product which you had no plans on making so if you never expected ENG users then you never expected any money from them.

I didn't share your Russian copy because then I would be possibly taking money from your pocket.

So if you want to continue calling me names when i never done no such thing to you, if you still feel I'm a rat... I guess Just call me squeakers, I'd wear it like a badge!

I'm not sorry for translating it, I'm not sorry for making it available to others who can't read Russian, but I am sorry you see me as a threat, I am sorry you can't take this thread and use it for feedback hear what players who are enjoying your game likes and dislikes take advantage of ideas from this community.....

Trust me if they knew you would like to hear ideas or there thoughts they won't hold back. Seriously you should accept a developer badge and see that this community is not so bad and can be really helpful after all they did warn you about your pateron pics to keep your page from getting reviewed, they didn't have too.

The balls in your court if your going to hang around daily like you have been then take few moments to touch base with your fans here. Interaction will earn you more patrons then just dropping a game link and ones can't afford at moment may jump at it later.

You don't have to like me, but don't take it out on others there your fans after all... Just think about it.

Reactions: fsap1 and quinova

_Aid_

Jun 26, 2018
Yes you called me a rat...bla bla bla
Oh come on. I know u shared Russian version as well. And your, so called "ENG product" is still MY GAME. Not yours. Yes Im not doing it myself, but does it change the fact that you acted like rat? NO. You took the game and shared it to others without getting me know. More than enough to get me angry and try to stop this sh...
Do stop acting like you are some kind of a hero here , and like you're doing me a favor, plz.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes