boltar

Jun 26, 2017
Oh come on. I know u shared Russian version as well. And your, so called "ENG product" is still MY GAME. Not yours. Yes Im not doing it myself, but does it change the fact that you acted like rat? NO. You took the game and shared it to others without getting me know. More than enough to get me angry and try to stop this sh...
Do stop acting like you are some kind of a hero here , and like you're doing me a favor, plz.
I'm confused why you are posting here. This site is design to share and promote these type of games. You registering to this site confirms you understand this and most likely viewed other games from this site. We aren't your enemy, we enjoy talking with others that have similar interests and almost all of us have patron to many devs.

I like to make one point and I don't want you to take offense to it. You haven't made a finish game to sell and are upset that someone pirate it. You are asking for patrons to invest in you for years in hope you will finish a game. There are so many devs that never finish a game and go months without updating and take advantage of patrons. These forums help us determine who we should invest our money for years. We share their work and comment on it. I understand this part offends you but I promise you that you will gain more patrons this way.

I wish you the best because you have a lot of talent.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
If you both want to argue do it in PM's and i'll say this the creator has the right to do what they want with the game they made but if you want more support you should allow the game to be made in English and allow it to be posted on sites like this since this is how you get your name out there for more people to support you.
I will never support a game i cannot not play and most people agree with that and the fact is way more people speak English than Russian.
But that is all i'm saying on this and please take this shit in PM's people are not here to have a fucking debate we are here to jack the fuck off and to escape from the horrors of the rotten world.

Reactions: fsap1 and jesus___

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
No. If i want to play a game, I'll become a patron. Belive or not, I dont really care.

I dont.
Whatever the issue is still take it PM, Again i stand by what i said and i truly believe i'm correct on what i said!

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
As has been pointed out, we're an English-only forum. Any further arguing - in English or any other language - will result in warnings and thread-bans.

Reactions: Kilo657
D

Deleted member 207364

Got my hands on v0.3 and I'm uploading it right now though it's russian, hoping @sobeedge might be able to help.

Adding links shortly.

Edit: Maaan why did the dev decide to have like a billion different formats for images & videos :(? Guess I'll leave compressing to the pros then.

Edit 2: Link(s) here!
2.4gb download, 4.6gb extracted.

Edit - Removed by moderator - We share English-only games here. Sorry

Reactions: fsap1 and sobeedge

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
Got my hands on v0.3 and I'm uploading it right now though it's russian, hoping @sobeedge might be able to help.

Adding links shortly.

Edit: Maaan why did the dev decide to have like a billion different formats for images & videos :(? Guess I'll leave compressing to the pros then.

Edit 2: Link(s) here!
2.4gb download, 4.6gb extracted.
not the only one that offered a copy have a couple lol but thank you very much but either way I won't be able start on it till Late Monday or Tues as I'm not home so don't fret I still plan on it

as for the formats when i first got the copy yesterday I opened it up and looked before i went out of town and i seen some webp files too so thats a good sign means she is considering optimizing the game now maybe for .4

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
First, personal attacks and/or abusive language toward other members are against our forum rules. I've deleted several posts and issues temporary thread-bans as previously promised.

Second, we're an English-only forum. Any non-English posts must include a translation, and we do not share non-English games.

And third, we're a game pirating forum. In this case, the links were removed as they were for a non-English version of the game. That's the only reason they were removed, just FYI.

I'd recommend anyone who had a post deleted or was thread-banned to please read our site rules here: Thanks

_Aid_

Jun 26, 2018
I see how you guys are so great comunity. I'll shut down my Patreon page if I'll see here 0.4 WITHOUT MY PERMISION. It'll be friends\trusted people only. Good day.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
I see how you guys are so great comunity. I'll shut down my Patreon page if I'll see here 0.4 WITHOUT MY PERMISION. It'll be friends\trusted people only. Good day.
fyi v0.3 was leaked to other sites before that guy posted it here
pls don't close your patreon i love this game no kappa :(

lumley

Aug 28, 2017
@_Aid_ It's inevitable if u wanna raise some money. Someone's gonna leak it anyway. This is in our core: pirating games.

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017

С такой драмой на комп себе не накопишь)
Google translate: With such drama on the PC itself does not have accumulated.

_Aid_

Jun 26, 2018

С такой драмой на комп себе не накопишь)
Google translate: With such drama on the PC itself does not have accumulated.
Whatever. I've already posted shutting down warning on my page. Way to go pirates

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes