DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
Honestly think the Dev decided that giving up is better than having more people supporting them with feedback regardless of if they can afford to become a patron or not. because lets face it if someone took the time to translate their game for others to play it, its clearly something worth the effort and the Dev felt it was too much that people somehow liked the game.

Reactions: mazariah

_Aid_

Jun 26, 2018
sooooo is the game still in development or not ?
I'm not going to quit developing my game. I'm just going to make my Patreon page "private". No one will be able to become new patron, when I'll see pirated 0.4 version. Only "old", trusted people will remain (I'll ban all pirates after 0.4 release), and except for these trusted people, no one will recive new versions of the game. Bye - bye

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I'm not going to quit developing my game. I'm just going to make my Patreon page "private". No one will be able to become new patron, when I'll see pirated 0.4 version. Only "old", trusted people will remain (I'll ban all pirates after 0.4 release), and except for these trusted people, no one will recive new versions of the game. Bye - bye

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
Cool. I don't have to worry about this game anymore I guess. Good luck with your game. :HeyGuys:

EDIT: Can the thread get closed now? :FeelsGoodMan:

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
Yeah the developer himself on a pirate site lol:FeelsGoodMan:

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
Okay instead of answering my conversations I'll just post here so I don't need to repeat myself....... Main question are you doing .03 and where are you at with it?
First let me say yes I had every intention of finishing .03 but ran into few problems first was massive HDD failure.... so no pc for few.... that really sucked. Good news 2 new drives and everything running great also found out I was able to recover most of the work I done. I dreaded starting over but appear i just need to finish up Megan path and recheck other files integrity... that being said my RL been hectic and haven't found much time to work on it or even play any games ( I'm so far behind alot my favorites had releases last few weeks ) but i will continue to try. So next question I see coming is will I translate .04. I think yes I will if I get it I want to watch @_Aid_ slit there own throat with her stance. I know a bit petty but she brought that on herself. As for the future of her game just because Russian game she don't think Pateron going to notice the incest and rape added to .03 there bound to catch it sooner or later.

D

Deleted member 219172

Very Nice Game. Please Look Forward for Progress and also an android version. :)

May 21, 2017
well i dont usually replay or comment on posts, but lets just say I actually enjoyed playing this game. But if the new versions are not going to be posted here then why is this thread still here?

May 21, 2017
First thing is first. Why does your reply to my comment say it was posted on Jan 26, 2018????? and my comment says May 21st, 2018? while right now we're in September???????? this is scary shit.

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
I love this game so far but when I try to go to buy a spy cam the Russian translation to English stops. The English Translation returns when I leave the store, will this be fixxed in the next update. I would love to know what was said.

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
I love this game so far but when I try to go to buy a spy cam the Russian translation to English stops. The English Translation returns when I leave the store, will this be fixxed in the next update. I would love to know what was said.
re-read the first post there already a fix for that on there for d/l

Reactions: Papa Ernie

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Patch for 0.3+
A small correction returns button cheats in the bedroom of the main character. Also, if someone does not know or did not notice the ad, the cheats are now available at all subscription levels.
Installation-throw the contents of the archive in the game folder, confirm the replacement.

0.3+ (should have been 0.4)
Significant changes except as the end of the story branches Tanishi Simmons no. Edits and fixes I do not list. Slightly changed the interface here and there, on trifles. That's all.
But, unfortunately, even Tanisha is not "complete"yet. There are no unlockable scenes with it yet, and as you progress through them only 2 - one in video format, the other gif.

Separate Achtung, comrades. In the story Tanya a lot of Mat. Particularly sensitive, I apologize.

The day after tomorrow I go on vacation, and I will work closely on the toy, so version 0.5 (or real 0.4) will be released more tightly than its predecessors.

By and large, this update carries only the purpose of "snacks". Some sort of aperitif. The plot Tanisha finished, but is still too raw, so everything from text, pictures and ending will be fixed\change\change\ if not replaced under the net. I ask You not to draw special attention to potential spelling errors, or semantic, or perhaps sometimes clumsy rudderless text. The output is 0.5, all of this will be copied ten times and 10 times percocets. Once again I apologize for such "brake" in development. There were a lot of unpleasant, braking me circumstances about which I repeatedly already wrote.

P.S. Starting with this update, access to cheats and opens for$ 1 ammo. This is done exclusively for personal, egotistical purposes, such as: saving time, ease of use, ergonomics on the desktop, etc. So all dear 5$ ammo, if You don't care about polls and thumbnails are - you can safely jump on the$ 1 fare, for the game itself, there will now be the same as for$5.

PPS. Since I don't have time to do the design of Tunisi in the "heart" with tips or common - local quest log to this post is attached passage for everyone. (Still I'm quite likely to yield 0.5 10 more times will change the plot)

V. 0.3 Fix
Fixed bugs in Megan's quest. Now, cannot be in one day pass all three the first the scene, and so same fixed "journal."

v.0.3
According to the$ 20 ammo, received the game a little earlier, when playing with old saves, can sometimes pop up an error, but it seems to be not critical if you just click "ignore". At the start of a new game - there are no errors.

Briefly about the main thing.

The main quest of Anna Popova is completed. Only 5 video scenes with her participation, for the$ 20 rounds . One, according to tradition, during the passage, the other 4 are opened after the completion of her quest.

*Note, the bonus scene after Anka offers a small bonus, mini-Eventica. It is easy enough to find it, but if you have difficulties with it - see the passage.

Completed the main quest Megan Cross. Only 5 video scenes with her participation, for the$ 20 rounds. One, during the passage, the other 4 are opened after the completion of her quest.

During Anna's quest, you will face a choice. Options are not too radically different visually, and the end result at the moment one, you guess what;) But Your choice will affect the ability to open events of a certain nature, which will be added in the future. Some of them may not be available, depending on the option you choose. The first will appear already in 0.4.

On trifles. Did not have time to bring to mind the gallery and hidden cameras, due to technical difficulties. But, in 0.4 they will appear. Also, starting with version 0.4, will be added to events with students, to expand the interaction with the characters, increase the amount of content for the already "conquered" and so on. But more on that later.

lumley

Aug 28, 2017
Who's keep leaking her shit? C'mon guys, let's be civilized. Stop with that :test:

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes