Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
I can not believe it! My Russian friends all speak English. Why is it so great to translate the textbook? :(

Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
jello everyone just wanted to ask if anyone knows how the translating coming along?. just check his patreon page and v0.5 is due to release this month.

Reactions: Legend 123

boltar

Jun 26, 2017
i have a more current release, however its in russian. if anyone wants translate it for us ill be happy to send it to you.

NaughtyNinja

Sep 4, 2017
Hoo boy! A friend recommended I check out this game and I gotta say, I'm impressed. That being said... after reading through the comments, it's become clear this is one of those cases where you're forced to separate the art from the artist. Truly unfortunate.

Thanks to @sobeedge for giving us a chance to play this game. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
no, removed me from the patrion for sending the game to f 95
Well, crap. I thought she ended that crusade, guess it's impossible. Then it's arrivederci for all of us i guess. Hopefully some other hero that can throw 20$ still remains on patreon. Doesn't seem like it though.

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
I wish the Dev was not so triggered, I mean alot of Devs actually get more patrons after builds are leaked/shared because people see that there is content worth supporting, I myself was considering supporting them before the shitstorm hit, but no they had to try for the stupid high ground and say no to more money.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes