DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
At least I'm gonna take a break. Mb I'll shut it completely, dunno right now. No motivation left to create, bc of u guys.
Really wish you'd look at things differently, you act like you are the only dev that has this problem, we dont share your game because we dont like you, we share it to help you out, like with translations that come FREE if shared, focus on making the game and story you want to make, Thank your supporters and dont pull EA shit like you are.

_Aid_

Jun 26, 2018
Really wish you'd look at things differently, you act like you are the only dev that has this problem, we dont share your game because we dont like you, we share it to help you out, like with translations that come FREE if shared, focus on making the game and story you want to make, Thank your supporters and dont pull EA shit like you are.
Wtf are u talking about? Want to help me? Seriously? :DDDD
Are we living on the same planet? Bc no one in my life (exept mom) ever did something for me just bc "wanted to help". :DDD
Mods give me a break ffs. I'm shutting this sh.. down. Let me at least to speak out.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Rule #1: Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not; This includes trolling, belittling, etc.

Anyone who cannot keep it civil will be subject to formal warnings and thread-bans.

_Aid_

Jun 26, 2018
Rule #1: Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not; This includes trolling, belittling, etc.

Anyone who cannot keep it civil will be subject to formal warnings and thread-bans.
Well ban me then. Bc I don't see a reason to be respectful with someone who desn't respect me.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Wtf are u talking about? Want to help me? Seriously? :DDDD
Are we living on the same planet? Bc no one in my life (exept mom) ever did something for me just bc "wanted to help". :DDD
Several members here have offered to translate your game to English for free so you can expand your Patreon base, and you've turned them down.

You may find it hard to understand but that's one of the great things about this community is that we help each other asking nothing in return. I'd be happy to give you the names of several developers that I proofread for, provide coding help to, and beta test, all for free. Most of them I also support on Patreon (I'm currently supporting 8 devs on Patreon).

I like helping people and I'm not the only one.

_Aid_

Jun 26, 2018
Several members here have offered to translate your game to English for free so you can expand your Patreon base, and you've turned them down.

You may find it hard to understand but that's one of the great things about this community is that we help each other asking nothing in return. I'd be happy to give you the names of several developers that I proofread for, provide coding help to, and beta test, all for free. Most of them I also support on Patreon (I'm currently supporting 8 devs on Patreon).

I like helping and I'm not the only one.
NO ONE offered me nothing. I got to know about it from some of my patrons and was really surprised. Shocked in fact.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
NO ONE offered me nothing. I got to know about it from some of my patrons and was really surprised. Shocked in fact.
Ok, my mistake, I apologize.

If a member or members of our forum would be willing to translating your game to English, would you be interested in working with them?

_Aid_

Jun 26, 2018
Ok, my mistake, I apologize.

If a member or members of our forum would be willing to translating your game to English, would you be interested in working with them?
They should've done that in the first place. ASK ME.
But nope, no one ever messaged me. No one told me about it. Instead, they started to post some sh... lke I should be grateful and stuff. For what? There was NO permission to upload it anywhere. So why should I be grateful?
For atcracting "new potential patrons"? Well I was releasing the game for free myself. With a mounth delay form Patreon ofc.

SirPlaysAlot

Jun 21, 2017
Nothing. I didn't want it to be like this. I hoped, that people would just show a bit of respect, and stop it. But no, they didnt. And this makes me feel very disappointed and tired. I dont want to, but, I guess the only way is to shut it down.
1. This is a pirate site, so expect pirating. You are online so expect many things to happen.
2. Oppai bought the game from you, he/she can do what they want with it including sharing it to the public.

At least I'm gonna take a break. Mb I'll shut it completely, dunno right now. No motivation left to create, bc of u guys.
You can't blame pirates for your own choice of wanting to shut down your own patreon, it's your choice. It's like saying you're going to stop using the internet just because of one website and then blaming it on that one website. Take the time to think and calm down before you do something irrational.

P.S. Typical creators that don't know pirating actually brings a lot of free publicity to their content act this way. Look at what Valve did, they never advertised any of their games and made more than a living off of it because they are well aware that people will bring in more people.

ZLZK

Modder
Jul 2, 2017
XD XD XD
A lot of misunderstanding.
Instead of work things out, you guys choose to keep stubbornly on your side of thinking like there is not other.
Most of it what you're saying is true but not entirely and it dosn't mean that others have to agree with it, when only what you do is to point it out and expect that will be enough.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
didnt @sobeedge offer to help many times? he even said so in the post here where you got mad at him.

also you avoided answering @bossapplesauce main question on receiving free help from our members.
Just FYI - I'm done with this disagreement. I've tried to mediate this in PM and on the thread to no avail. Again, if anyone wants to share links without fear of reprisal, please PM them to myself or anyone else on the moderation staff. Thanks :)

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
So there are no plans for translation to English? Shame, I wanted to give the game a try.
you are not alone, I played the translated v0.2 and really liked what I played, yet the dev seems to not understand that our intention is to support them in our own small ways, even if it was only going to be feedback on a free forum.

Reactions: revan335

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
So there are no plans for translation to English? Shame, I wanted to give the game a try.
I don't think so, because @sobeedge seem to stop working on it. I completely understand why he\she did though.
you are not alone, I played the translated v0.2 and really liked what I played, yet the dev seems to not understand that our intention is to support them in our own small ways, even if it was only going to be feedback on a free forum.
She clearly hates your help, feedback etc. She doesn't even understand concept of "why people would ever help me for free?". What do you even expect from her knowing that.

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
She clearly hates your help, feedback etc. She doesn't even understand concept of "why people would ever help me for free?". What do you even expect from her knowing that.
Mostly I expect some maturity out of people who design adult only games, how else do you expect people to take your work somewhat seriously if you cant act like an adult.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Let's please stop there with the borderline insults. I won't for an instant attempt to defend the reactions and behavior of the developer on this thread. However, we have rules and she's a member of our forum so we will not devolve into personal attacks, insults, etc.

lumley

Aug 28, 2017
Damn... Y'all fellers went real HARD on her Russian arse.
I really like this game, so i don't wanna see another project with "ONHOLD/ABANDONED" bullshit tag.
Just someone PayPal good amount of greenies to calm and sweeten her down a lil' bit and life is gonna be much more easy, consistency will remain again.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes