exter

May 29, 2017
is there any other download for the 0.4 file from somewhere else than mega? a torrent maybe?

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Damn... Y'all fellers went real HARD on her Russian arse.
I really like this game, so i don't wanna see another project with "ONHOLD/ABANDONED" bullshit tag.
Just someone PayPal good amount of greenies to calm and sweeten her down a lil' bit and life is gonna be much more easy, consistency will remain again.
uh the dev is actively hostile to an english translation and is actively banning from patreon anyone who attempts to share the russian version so

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Whatever. Maybe I'll just move from Patreon, or just shut the whole thing down.
Tired of guys like you already. You ppl are all... disappointing=/...Making me lose my motivation to create. Making me feel tired.
If I won't figure out the way to block u guys, I'll just shut down the project. Not trying to scare or something. Just some thoughts.
I'm not even into Futas, but I almost want to leak your build just to see you descend into madness further.

Let me give you quote from one of my favorite games. "Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy." You will never win the war on piracy, unless you stop developing your game. Even if you move from Patron to another site, or even your own site, it can and will be leaked. Put DRM on it? Some autist will crack it. Its pointless. Just accept the free publicity and focus your time on creating the best game you can.

Reactions: lumley and mazariah

hazzi

Oct 10, 2017
try this if you want to play the Russian version. im using it atm

ElDomino

Aug 6, 2017
try this if you want to play the Russian version. im using it atm
I'm trying to use it, but it doesn't work. When I put the text into the capture box, there is no text, it's like the Cyrillic script isn't recognize

PS: I'm sorry if my English is bad, I'm French, and I didn't learn English when I was in school

hazzi

Oct 10, 2017
I'm trying to use it, but it doesn't work. When I put the text into the capture box, there is no text, it's like the Cyrillic script isn't recognize

PS: I'm sorry if my English is bad, I'm French, and I didn't learn English when I was in school
go to settings and swap the OCR language to Russian.

ElDomino

Aug 6, 2017
go to settings and swap the OCR language to Russian.
I do this, but now, i've got another problem, more or less the same as before: The Cyrillic alphabet isn't recognize. When I try to translate the text, i've got this:

hazzi

Oct 10, 2017
I do this, but now, i've got another problem, more or less the same as before: The Cyrillic alphabet isn't recognize. When I try to translate the text, i've got this:

thats weird. thats all i did and it worked for me. try running it as an admin. there is also a faq on the site where you downloaded it from.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes