_Aid_

Jun 26, 2018
Wth? I don't need u all to pay me. Who do u think am I? Scrooge McDuck?

Translator pays for off Russian -> translating it -> posting English version of the game (NOT original RUSSIAN source) here with a delay.
That is something I can close my eyes on.. for now

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Wth? I don't need u all to pay me. Who do u think am I? Scrooge McDuck?

Translator pays for off Russian -> translating it -> posting English version of the game (NOT original RUSSIAN source) here with a delay.
That is something I can close my eyes on.. for now
not you that I showed someone from the patrion

_Aid_

Jun 26, 2018
Nope. I wouldn't give permission to post here (or enywhere else) ru-source. Only translated. So translator would have to buy ru, translate it, and then - post Eng version here.
In fact, I've already stopped most of Russian sites and forums from pirating my game.
Maybe they afraid that I'll shut down the development. And they should. Bc I'll quit if bla bla bla...pirates.. bla bla... I really mean it. I don't get tons of money from Patreon, that would hold me from doing so after all :D.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Nope. I wouldn't give permission to post here (or enywhere else) ru-source. Only translated. So translator would have to buy ru, translate it, and then - post Eng version here.
In fact, I've already stopped most of Russian sites and forums from pirating my game.
Maybe they afraid that I'll shut down the development. And they should. Bc I'll quit if bla bla bla...pirates.. bla bla... I really mean it. I don't get tons of money from Patreon, that would hold me from doing so after all :D.
Good luck. We will always manage to find a copy. Also sense you sound a like a big shot on here, enjoy your vacation :)

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Now the translator can take on the update.
But do you really think someone going to quickly translate it now? After all that funny humiliating stuff Aid posts here? Who is this gracious translator? As far as i know, only sobeedge did it two times in all these months, and obviously he doesn't care anymore. And not like it's a small game anyway. If someone wanted to, i figure they would did it already when previous versions were sitting here.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
But do you really think someone going to quickly translate it now? After all that funny humiliating stuff Aid posts here? Who is this gracious translator? As far as i know, only sobeedge did it two times in all these months, and obviously he doesn't care anymore. And not like it's a small game anyway. If someone wanted to, i figure they would did it already when previous versions were sitting here.
Pretty sure dev isn't gonna be making mean comments here any time soon.

Moral of story don't come at meaner assholes than you in PMs.

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
Can any good souls please indicate how to start the quests with the teachers? Always the same thing, look at the class and talk, without any evolution

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes