Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
Thank's my friend, but where is this passage? I searched everywhere and I confess I did not find.

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
Thank's my brother, you gave me a direction of how to follow in the game!
Sorry,English is not my native language.(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
the language changes betwene englisch and russian cnat you make a complet english translation

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
yeah the dev was deep into self punishment, as she/he did their best to kill any actual interest in their product, like "Hey I make this game, dont translate it, dont share it, dont like me work I hate you all I make this game for tiny cash not for people to play" that said, if someone ever does translate another build I may play it but thats only if my other fap games are in limbo.

I'd call the Dev tsundare if they were likeable but as it stands I'll move onto better projects than this one.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
less than what the size would indicate it is not very optimized....Rei is only questline truly started and triggering it took me a bit apparently have to have 2 attractive stats
next dev release is June 16 according to his patreon
if i get my hands on it i'll crack it open again
hopefully he decides to get himself a translator to release eng version
he just so damn long winded
So if Rei is the only quest line at this point I would be wasting my time to continue looking for ways to corrupt anyone else. Is that correct?

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Hello, can you please PM me
if its been translated i wouldnt mind a copy of the game lol
To clarify, if we have links we post them in the OP of the thread. Please don't PM me asking for links. :)

There were members saying they didn't want to post links on the thread out of fear that the developer would ban them from Patreon. My message meant that those members could send the links to me via PM, and I'd share them like we normally do.

Reactions: -Hex-

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
To clarify, if we have links we post them in the OP of the thread. Please don't PM me asking for links. :)

There were members saying they didn't want to post links on the thread out of fear that the developer would ban them from Patreon. My message meant that those members could send the links to me via PM, and I'd share them like we normally do.
oh fair enough i got excited for a moment then haha

QBall

Jul 2, 2017

Thank you for the clarification

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018

the developer still changes the code of the game to each patrion another code and because of this he knows which patrion laid it out, there is no difference who puts the game

Reactions: bas
4.90 star(s) 7 Votes