DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
may as well give up on this game, the Dev throws a temper tantrum whenever current builds get shared and there has not been any news on a translation since the original upload.

_Aid_

Jun 26, 2018
Won at what? At being delusional person? Hats off to u
Actually, it was people like u, who made me start this fight. Hats off to u as well.
I'm not gonna start debating again. Just wanted to point out, that my game is pretty difficult to translate. Probably that's why u wount see new updates.
Looking forward to see "another Lust City thread" close. :D

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Actually, it was people like u, who made me start this fight. Hats off to u as well.
I'm not gonna start debating again. Just wanted to point out, that my game is pretty difficult to translate. Probably that's why u wount see new updates.
Looking forward to see "another Lust City thread" close. :D
so all you do not mind if the update appears here ???

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
all u? I'm just one girl... Who are these "all u"?
Ofcourse I do mind. But I'm not gonna start another war.
but you will not remove the patron if he puts it out? if you do not want to start a war. I heard that you specifically enter separate codes and distribute them to the patrions because of this you will find out who added the update

_Aid_

Jun 26, 2018
but you will not remove the patron if he puts it out? if you do not want to start a war. I heard that you specifically enter separate codes and distribute them to the patrions because of this you will find out who added the update
Shhhh... don't tell anyone!
Ofc I'll shut it down :D There will be no war :D
Buuuuuut... I don't mind of translation posted here. With some delay from official russian release ofc. At least about a week or so.

Reactions: Omniel and AMUR48

welpwelpwelp

Jan 25, 2018
Buuuuuut... I don't mind of translation posted here. With some delay from official release ofc. At least about a week or so.

Sobeedge posted his translations weeks after your releases though

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Buuuuuut... I don't mind of translation posted here. With some delay from official release ofc. At least about a week or so.
Thank!

_Aid_

Jun 26, 2018
Well. None of this would happen, if someone just ask nicely from the start. But people here started to try to troll me or insult me or some sh.. like that. That pissed me off. I'm not actually some kind of a mad raged tiran.

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
Well. None of this would happen, if someone just ask nicely from the start. But people here started to try to troll me or insult me or some sh.. like that. That pissed me off. I'm not actually some kind of a mad raged tiran.
its not like we wanted you to fail or anything, just to get you to understand that things get shared and leaked on the internet and instead of getting angry you should have rolled with it, I like your game when I can understand it as English is my only language however that said your bad attitude towards something that was unavoidable and how you just wanted to shut everything down is a turn off, that said Good luck with developing your game I do hope you see a completed project.

_Aid_

Jun 26, 2018
its not like we wanted you to fail or anything, just to get you to understand that things get shared and leaked on the internet and instead of getting angry you should have rolled with it, I like your game when I can understand it as English is my only language however that said your bad attitude towards something that was unavoidable and how you just wanted to shut everything down is a turn off, that said Good luck with developing your game I do hope you see a completed project.
I'll still shut down the project, if I'll see leaked russian version here. And move from Patreon. Not trying to ?threat? (or how do u say that), or anything. Just saying.
I just said that I don't care anymore if the game will be translated and posted here (in English) with some delay from official version.

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
I'll still shut down the project, if I'll see leaked russian version here. And move from Patreon. Not trying to ?threat? (or how do u say that), or anything. Just saying.
I just said that I don't care anymore if the game will be translated and posted here (in English) with some delay from official version.
and how to do this if the official Russian version is so that the translator downloads and starts translating it is not possible if you forbid the Russian version to appear here

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
and how to do this if the official Russian version is so that the translator downloads and starts translating it is not possible if you forbid the Russian version to appear here
Obviously, you have to pay for the Russian version and post only the translation here. So others will be able to buy the Russian version and use the translation to play it. :rolleyes:

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Obviously, you have to pay for the Russian version and post only the translation here. So others will be able to buy the Russian version and use the translation to play it. :rolleyes:
here is how she wants, I thought that you could show the Russian version after a week as it was written

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes