_Aid_

Jun 26, 2018
Nothing personal, sorry.
Whatever. Maybe I'll just move from Patreon, or just shut the whole thing down.
Tired of guys like you already. You ppl are all... disappointing=/...Making me lose my motivation to create. Making me feel tired.
If I won't figure out the way to block u guys, I'll just shut down the project. Not trying to scare or something. Just some thoughts.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Tired of guys like you already. You ppl are... disappointing/ Making me lose my motivation to create.
This is literally the 4th time you've gone through this series of threats on this thread.

Every time a new version is posted here you say the same things; that you're going to make your Patreon private and closed to new supporters, and then that you're going to shut your patreon down completely, and then that you're going to stop making the game entirely.

I understand you're not happy with people sharing your game, and can empathize with it to a point, but making the same hollow threats over and over again doesn't seem productive to me. Not sure what you're trying to accomplish here.

_Aid_

Jun 26, 2018
This is literally the 4th time you've gone through this series of threats on this thread.

Every time a new version is posted here you say the same things; that you're going to make your Patreon private and closed to new supporters, and then that you're going to shut your patreon down completely, and then that you're going to stop making the game entirely.

I understand you're not happy with people sharing your game, and can empathize with it to a point, but making the same hollow threats over and over again doesn't seem productive to me. Not sure what you're trying to accomplish here.
Nothing. I didn't want it to be like this. I hoped, that people would just show a bit of respect, and stop it. But no, they didnt. And this makes me feel very disappointed and tired. I dont want to, but, I guess the only way is to shut it down.

Oppai

May 4, 2017
Tired of guys like you already. You ppl are all... disappointing=/...Making me lose my motivation to create. Making me feel tired.
If I won't figure out the way to block u guys, I'll just shut down the project. Not trying to scare or something. Just some thoughts.
I'm destroyed your motivation? What do you mean? Look, i buy this game and can do what i want. What is your problem? Tell me.

Oppai

May 4, 2017
OK, i understant you as a creative person, but tell me honestly. You never used pirate programs/applications in your live?

_Aid_

Jun 26, 2018
At least I'm gonna take a break. Mb I'll shut it completely, dunno right now. No motivation left to create, bc of u guys.

Oppai

May 4, 2017
I'm very happy for you bro. I also have all licenses, windows, antivirus, office,etc... And Lust-City too. Have a good day.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes