Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
I can't blame Aid for being bent out of shape about her game being on this forum because after everything is said and done people are still getting access to her shit without giving her money. If everyone who downloads a new version every month would sub for $5 a month, then her class of living would probably skyrocket. It's for this reason that I wish this forum was more willing to acquiesce to the desires of devs making a living off of Patreon. Some of them are fine with people posting their games here, others are not; it would be the polite thing to do if their wishes were respected.

Jaspickle

May 15, 2017
While I don't disagree with you Martin, I can't read Cyrillic characters, so here is the only place I can get access to an English version of the game. If there is any concrete plan for an English version, I will happily contribute whatever the Patreon cost to play, because it's an excellent game.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I can't blame Aid for being bent out of shape about her game being on this forum because after everything is said and done people are still getting access to her shit without giving her money. If everyone who downloads a new version every month would sub for $5 a month, then her class of living would probably skyrocket. It's for this reason that I wish this forum was more willing to acquiesce to the desires of devs making a living off of Patreon. Some of them are fine with people posting their games here, others are not; it would be the polite thing to do if their wishes were respected.
Dev is literally pirating all their shit to make game from the dev of an creation suite that expressly prohibits piracy, and using their suite to make games for profit whether you paid for it or not.

Then has the nerve to whine about piracy lol.

(does she not realize one of her patrons is just gonna sling all the shit up on yiff.party and there won't be a god damn thing she can do lol)

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Dev is literally pirating all their shit to make game from the dev of an creation suite that expressly prohibits piracy, and using their suite to make games for profit whether you paid for it or not.

(does she not realize one of her patrons is just gonna sling all the shit up on yiff.party and there won't be a god damn thing she can do lol)
can't sling it on yiff.party if you've banned all the pledges

Reactions: mazariah

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017

Ah. Alright, feeling slightly less sympathetic towards Aid now.

Jaspickle

May 15, 2017
As much as I'm also impatient for the 0.3 English, translating's not easy. I look forward to it, but do what you gotta do, translators.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes