skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
i can download the latest version but i would not be able to upload it :/ found it on a RU torrent site that i use quite often. you find many many eng games there * the site is for many more things besides games but has games:p if some 1 can translate i'l give you the link for the site.

Giallo13

May 11, 2018
but someone could load this version of the game on a torrent or other faster download sites like mega

welpwelpwelp

Jan 25, 2018
I already downloaded it but it is still in Russian, I do not know if I need to do something else or it is a lie that is translated
No one claimed that this is a translated version
If you read the messages you would've seen that there are people working on translations right now, that doesn't mean they're done already

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
No one claimed that this is a translated version
If you read the messages you would've seen that there are people working on translations right now, that doesn't mean they're done already

Originally translated this for a friend not a perfect translation, but better then most provided with Russian devs. Some parts of the UI have images with russian text. I only redone the shop as the rest don't interfere with gameplay.
This actually pretty much states that the game should be translated...
But anyway, never trust svscomics when it comes to games' description.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes