Zero_Blazer

Jun 12, 2018
You need to find a item box. They randomly appear in the dungeon portions and are at the check points/town floors.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Alright, I'm confused. I get defeated, then I respawn and it looks like I get reverted back to the start. All my sensitivities go back to zero, same with hunger. It looks like, based on the dialogue, she does get corrupted into enjoying it, but none of the stat values I can see indicate that. When I go back in and get defeated again, she's back to hating it as if the admission that she likes it, she literally says this at one point, never happened.

Reactions: AzuraMeta

Zero_Blazer

Jun 12, 2018
Alright, I'm confused. I get defeated, then I respawn and it looks like I get reverted back to the start. All my sensitivities go back to zero, same with hunger. It looks like, based on the dialogue, she does get corrupted into enjoying it, but none of the stat values I can see indicate that. When I go back in and get defeated again, she's back to hating it as if the admission that she likes it, she literally says this at one point, never happened.
The game is very rogue-like in that all stats and items are reset after you "die". Only survivors you save as well as key items you unlock (such as the card key) are available afaik.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The game is very rogue-like in that all stats and items are reset after you "die". Only survivors you save as well as key items you unlock (such as the card key) are available afaik.
Looks like warping out does the same. Hoever, looks like you keep any weapon skills learned, which will make it easier each time you get defeated.

Last edited:

Zynnthali

Mar 17, 2019
You need to find a item box. They randomly appear in the dungeon portions and are at the check points/town floors.
Thank you! I was very confused for a while, cause I kept just going further in and saw no way to save my items. It seems I was just unable to find a box.

ghost24

Jul 5, 2017
does anyone else have this problem? when i launch the game, the selection arrow is stuck on a loop keeps going up, and when i start a new game, the character is just stuck at the foot of the bed (probably due to the loop), and i cant move

Anonymousity

Dec 19, 2017
this worked for me along with extracting with name encoding to jap
This, change the name encoding in the winrar to japanese, you can literally see the funny syumbols that the folder is named after change to Japanese characters. You should probably do this on every japanese game you download here.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
This, change the name encoding in the winrar to japanese, you can literally see the funny syumbols that the folder is named after change to Japanese characters. You should probably do this on every japanese game you download here.
This is zip issue tho. So, with every zip packed without unicode support.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Is the game just naturally choppy as you move? I have a pretty high end gaming PC but just walking in this game is pretty choppy and unsmooth. Anybody experienced any issues like this and know of any resolutions? Or perhaps is this simply the way the game is meant to be?

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes