Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
i see thx, now im stuck on the first stage, wat am i supposed to do, n how do i get out of there when i hav the mats?

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
it's anoying to start again and again every time u go to the fucking church.....=;= if only this game was more like Maiden snow Eve will be perfect but like this.....meh xD
i played maiden snow eve as well, but honestly, this game is suck as well.

Meseito

Feb 1, 2018
i see thx, now im stuck on the first stage, wat am i supposed to do, n how do i get out of there when i hav the mats?
I don't know what you mean by "when i have the mats" but the idea of the game is to go to the next level/area which the exit to it is normally to the very right of the map.

I highly suggest trying to run though the area as fast as possible as more monsters spawn the longer you are there essentially turning it into a zombie horde you are running from. Destroying monsters aren't really that necessary especially due to the fact that you could just run around them.

I wouldn't see the game as really that hard, just more unforgiving if you make a mistake.

h10

Oct 3, 2017
Every time you die, you lose all your levels/items (save for a few exceptions)
You can save item in boxes (like the crate thingy near the wrap at the church). They'll stay inside even if you die.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I played for close to an hour, I got through 6 levels trying to figure out what to do, accidentally took my own virginity and then accidentally clicked the "back to church" button instead of the save button as they're right next to each other. It was at this time I found out that the Back to Church button is essentially a suicide button, all gear and stats are reset except from, what i can only guess, silver coins. From my experience so far, I can definitely see the other 20+ levels being just as unfun.
You keep coins and any combat skill levels you gain. For example, I got long sword level 3 after a while and that does not go away. Also, no, back to church is not suicide, your stats reset regardless of how you go back.

PlayDat

Sep 18, 2017
Is the game just naturally choppy as you move? I have a pretty high end gaming PC but just walking in this game is pretty choppy and unsmooth. Anybody experienced any issues like this and know of any resolutions? Or perhaps is this simply the way the game is meant to be?
Performance is not the issue here, the reason the game is choppy is because it's supposed to be a turn based gameplay (you take an action, then it's the enemy turn), but the dev kept this mode active on ALL the maps.

Reactions: LDV and tyranoic

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
Look to the right of the map and you'll see an entrance to a dungeon. The goal of the game is to progress throughout the dungeons, collecting weapons and leveling up as you go. You'll also see a "warp" in each town which will send you to "Area 7" or "Area 20" or whatever. Those are simply intermissions between levels of the dungeons.

Every time you die, you lose all your levels/items (save for a few exceptions) and start back at the first town. You have the option to warp to a town further along (such as "Area 7") which allows you to enter the dungeon at a later stage and "skip" the beginning parts but this is really hard since dropping yourself in a later stage of the dungeon after you've lost all your levels and items is pretty much suicide.

This means that to clear the game, you essentially need to go through all 50 or so levels of the dungeon without dying a isngle time. Each time you arrive at a town area, that's your chance to spend your gold and replenish any items.
Wats the first thing i do when i enter the dungeon? N how do i manually save it?

Last edited:

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
try collect useful item, find key (its yellow) and find the exit (its often in right side). Your save will autosave in dunngeon.
ok, is there any secret exits or wat not coz i found a door in the first one, n when i tried to pass the fourth stage i got caught

Ghotty

Jan 8, 2018
I wasn't able to save my game at the start, but at some point i started being able to and when i lose i can just restart the game and load back in normally. Anybody have any idea whats causing that?

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
I wasn't able to save my game at the start, but at some point i started being able to and when i lose i can just restart the game and load back in normally. Anybody have any idea whats causing that?
this game is autosave in dungeon. when you lose/die, u come back church, reset item, all stat.

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
Had been looking for "game" like this and now i get to play it. Though the translation isn't that good, atleast i can read something.

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
There some save in few first pages but u know, this game is fun not by save, its fun by gameplay. U travel in dungeon, collect unique item (sex toy etc...) and try fun with monster.
ok, just kinda confuse on how to do this n find the way for the secret doors to go outside

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes