Mar 15, 2019
Hey, I feel like I'm missing something. I crossed the first 8 levels and haven't seen much H content apart from traps, the worm thing and when you die. Is there anything else?

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
Look to the right of the map and you'll see an entrance to a dungeon. The goal of the game is to progress throughout the dungeons, collecting weapons and leveling up as you go. You'll also see a "warp" in each town which will send you to "Area 7" or "Area 20" or whatever. Those are simply intermissions between levels of the dungeons.

Every time you die, you lose all your levels/items (save for a few exceptions) and start back at the first town. You have the option to warp to a town further along (such as "Area 7") which allows you to enter the dungeon at a later stage and "skip" the beginning parts but this is really hard since dropping yourself in a later stage of the dungeon after you've lost all your levels and items is pretty much suicide.

This means that to clear the game, you essentially need to go through all 50 or so levels of the dungeon without dying a isngle time. Each time you arrive at a town area, that's your chance to spend your gold and replenish any items.
Wheres the exit to area 7?

Eicosa

Jun 1, 2018
I'm actually enjoying this game but can't get through Area 9, it has no exit door and some stairs in the middle. Can't seem to go down the stairs.Must be missing something?

hellson

Jan 7, 2018
downloaded using winrar and made sure its in Japanese, used an emulator, still getting this fucking error. anyone know how to get around this? it wont even open.

Starstorm

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
downloaded using winrar and made sure its in Japanese, used an emulator, still getting this fucking error. anyone know how to get around this? it wont even open.
Extracting the game files to a folder other than whatever it is named in the zip worked for me. That folder is cursed.

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
blackjack248
your file is corrupted
does anyone have save file that is not corrupted
I had no issue when I downloaded them, but you can try these.

Also, if anyone is inetrested, I messed with the game a bit in Wolf RPG Editor so it does not reset your progress every time you return to the church. Just extract the archive into your game folder and rename Data.wolf
Disclaimer: it's not perfect, expect bugs and unforeseen consequences!

Last edited:
Reactions: Chibilol

Chewelews

Feb 12, 2019
Arkus this what l got when l try to extract it.
I had no issue when I downloaded them, but you can try these.

Also, if anyone is inetrested, I messed with the game a bit in Wolf RPG Editor so it does not reset your progress every time you return to the church. Just extract the archive into your game folder and rename Data.wolf
Disclaimer: it's not perfect, expect bugs and unforeseen consequences!

"Unsupported archive file or corrupted archive file."
P.S l was using BreeZip

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018

"Unsupported archive file or corrupted archive file."
P.S l was using BreeZip
Can you try again with the new link? Tried to pack it with 7-zip this time. Would not be the first time other programs had issue with something packed with WinRar...

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
Performance wise you can make it low spec and it'll run better via F8 then cycle trough with F5 from high/med/low. There's also the config.exe which you can change the specs and to use dx9 instead of dx11, I can't read all the options since they are all ?????? for me with PlayOnMac (instead of Wineskin cus it deletes itself sometimes and I lose saves that way...).

Although I'm getting game freezes in the game (can't move/can't use any buttons) at a certain high level in the dungeon, both with and without the modified data.

@Vuongs find a button on the floor somewhere to open that.

Last edited:

Vuongs

Aug 24, 2017
u equip chasty belt?
yup, it really helpful against the bomb monster that keep set bomb in her vagina which explode after a while and dealt huge amount of damage

Is there some way to increase your carry capacity? I keep going over due to my card collection.
I don't think it is possible to increase capacity. The only way is finding the storage (blue box that in town and spawn randomly in dungeon) and keep those cards in there.
Also i just remember another use of cards. There is a weapon that increase damage depend on the amount of cards you have.

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
Is there some way to increase your carry capacity? I keep going over due to my card collection.
I don't think it is possible to increase capacity. The only way is finding the storage (blue box that in town and spawn randomly in dungeon) and keep those cards in there.
Also i just remember another use of cards. There is a weapon that increase damage depend on the amount of cards you have.
I once got a drop from a monster(minotaur I think), some sort of bag, which added another row to my inventory space. So while it is highly RNG reliant, there is at least one way to increase your carry capacity.

Reactions: imetus
2.50 star(s) 6 Votes