jacq2e

Sep 16, 2019
You can increase performance and graphic with the Config.exe. (someone have a translation for that things?)
This is what increased my performance :
Sans titre.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: eugene88

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Hahahahaha...
Just why reset the level...
I've played like 4.5 hours and just barely got to floor 7, tattered, and in a worrisome state...
This frustrations... Sigh...

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
I had no issue when I downloaded them, but you can try these.

Also, if anyone is inetrested, I messed with the game a bit in Wolf RPG Editor so it does not reset your progress every time you return to the church. Just extract the archive into your game folder and rename Data.wolf
Disclaimer: it's not perfect, expect bugs and unforeseen consequences!
Mega
is your game got buggy? after editing things with editor?

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
is your game got buggy? after editing things with editor?
I did not run into anything game breaking that I did not manage to sort out already, but there might be some issues there and there. One thing I can think of, there is something that expands your inventory - but the inventory still resets to its original size, and any items left in the expanded part of the inventory are left inaccesible.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
I did not run into anything game breaking that I did not manage to sort out already, but there might be some issues there and there. One thing I can think of, there is something that expands your inventory - but the inventory still resets to its original size, and any items left in the expanded part of the inventory are left inaccesible.
Ah yes, that too...
why when I return to church the negative stat didn't reset? is it also the bug, or side effect of not resetting the mission? I mean level

Last edited:

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
for anyone getting the "cannot locate basic info data" error i had the same problem, all u have to do is rename the folder (should be named something like this ê·ûéôâÄmâèâTâöâFâè) after extracting it and run the game again and it should work just fine, it did for me

Len313

Apr 21, 2020
Played quite a bit of this game and here are some general tips:
  • this is a rogue-like game, which means after losing, you lose most of your progress. The exception is if you put items in the blue box, then you can access them even after losing
  • You can access the dungeon to the right of the town
  • Melee weapons have different ranges. Spears have 2 range. Boomerangs have 4 range. The rest have 1 range. Melee weapons can hit enemies through walls, so you can safely kill enemies that way
  • Daggers, hammers, and brooms are important, as they allow you to destroy traps
  • Magic and Sex attacks do not miss. Use these on evasive or strong enemies. I like using blowjob on nipple worms early game. I sex attack any monster I cannot one shot. Take note sex does not work on all enemies.
  • Be careful of the walking bomb enemies. They can destroy important items in your inventory and not just clothes. I recommend shooting it or using a boomerang to kill it
  • When you walk up to a wall or enemy, the enemy turn is skipped (after the move, you must be facing the wall or enemy for this to work). Use this to your advantage when running away or distancing from enemies.
  • From my experience, bombs, such as grenades, are bad, since they detonate when you take fire damage
  • Watch your orgasm gauge. The higher it is, the less damage you do and the more often you miss. Orgasm potions and sex toys will help lower this gauge.
  • Female enemies are quite dangerous, but are easy to deal with if you have a sex toy. Simply walk up to them and use the toy. Sex toys do no miss, nor do they use up your turn.Get a card before the first checkpoint and trade it in for a vibe.
  • From my knowledge, each area is not randomized in terms of the location of stairs, so you can keep note of stair's locations for each level. You must still find the key, which has a randomized location.
  • Sometimes, you may find multiple keys per level. I recommend trying to find these extra keys in levels before the first checkpoint
  • Some levels do not require a key to access the next level. You must step on a pressure plate to open the gate.
Clothing
  • clothes not only give you defense, but also gives stats.
  • underwear are fairly useless, imo, except chastity belt. Panties especially, since they are prone to get stolen from traps
  • clothing with 0 durability do not do anything. Throw these away to give space
  • One-piece clothing are the best, since they give the most stats for only one inventory slot.
  • China dress gives QUICK, nurse uniform gives TECHNIQUE, and Miko clothes give WILLPOWER and MAGIC, bunny costume will give QUICK and CHARISMA
  • Be careful picking up tentacle clothes, since you may not discard or disrobe these. When you see clothes, check before picking it up.
  • You can strip tentacle clothing several ways:
    • panties-stealing trap may remove the tentacle panties
    • these clothes break, just like normal clothing
    • I think the pink-haired demon can strip all clothes you are wearing. Make sure to unequip non-tentacle clothing before letting yourself get stripped
Stats
  • IMO, QUICK is the most important stat. It lets you evade traps more often and lets you move for free sometimes
  • items weigh you down. If you are too heavy, your QUICK stat will be lower. Ideally, QUI should not be negative, or enemies will get an occasional free turn.
  • TECHNIQUE is also important as it makes hitting enemies reliable.
  • I don't really notice the importance of the other stats
Passive items
  • Any passive item that gives QUI is good
  • The typewriter is a game winning item. If you get this, you can skip to the last level, since you can 1hit ko any monster(assuming you never saved the entire run). If you aren't seeing great results, from this, you may have not much money, or saved many times. Store this in the blue storage box to use for later.
  • Angelica statue is great. You can get rid of all your clothing, except socks, and you deal a lot of damage and dodge attacks
  • Boomerang necklace makes all weapons into boomerang type weapons.
  • Support bandana refills some bullets every level. Make sure you have room for the bullets, or buggy behaviour will happen
  • Careful of using shields. They are quite heavy and can decrease QUICK significantly
  • I don't know everything. Try experimenting with other items
Silver Coins
  • These are blocked by unbreakable blocks. Use SWAP or RANDOM magic tome to get through these blocks. They are always in the same area, so you can farm these

Undecided

Aug 3, 2017
I've noticed some inventory items seem to mention connection or adjacency to other items, like how power connectors always have ports on two of their four sides. Is there a way to move items inside the inventory to properly take advantage of this? Or are inventory items locked in place once picked up?

Vuongs

Aug 24, 2017
I've noticed some inventory items seem to mention connection or adjacency to other items, like how power connectors always have ports on two of their four sides. Is there a way to move items inside the inventory to properly take advantage of this? Or are inventory items locked in place once picked up?
It locked in place so those power connectors are pretty useless

Rieshia

Sep 5, 2020
From what I've experienced in the game so far with the items and stats. Panties are a lot more important then you think. They protect you from sexual attacks on your private parts which makes the enemies hit you instead which is a lot better then receiving a sexual attack that will lower your accuracy drastically.

A early game tip would be to grind levels early on to like level 3 or 4 before you reach the next checkpoint since vit stat really makes a difference in reducing damage besides quick being the key stat in having extra moves, avoiding traps and attacks. Levels make a huge difference. I tried doing area 20+ at level 1 and completely failed and probably would of been able to do it if I hadn't decide to reset my orgasm counter as I was level 10 instead.

In terms of costumes, China dress seems to be the best since it gives the most quick stat while also providing strength and a little vit stat.
Miko clothes is good against sexual attacks, but you are better off doing more damage with China dress.
Bunny costume does give a second highest quick and makes your sexual attacks stronger, but I honestly don't recommend it.
Magus costume does give you a significant boost in magic damage, but your quick stat will tank which is a awful drawback.
Tentacles clothing are a big no, only use if you want to be sexually attacked over and over due to -20 quick. Don't even have them as there is a trap that makes you wear them.

For items, any passive items that give a stat boost are automatically good. Game changing items that I found would be: Angelica statue and Vaginal Speculum.
Angelica statue gives a tremendous boost in damage if you don't wear clothing. you can go from doing a measly 50 damage to like 250 damage at like level 1, it will allow you to one hit a lot of mobs with just your fists.
Vaginal Speculum makes it so all sensitivity goes to the uterus which might seem bad, but actually it's really good, your character won't be stimulated in multiple areas as much which means your sensitivity increase will drastically decrease. I tried using sex toys with it on and it took significantly longer to have an orgasm.

For weapons, there are 5 types: ranged, spears, two handed, one handed, and boomerangs.
I find boomerang type weapons to be the best, being able to hit through walls is really handy since enemies don't smartly follow you. They also hit enemies twice which helps you either kill the enemy in one go or allow one miss and the return hit kills.
Ranged weps are good early on, but it's hard to find ammo so better to discard once you use up the ammo.

Reactions: Vuongs and Yamiyono

andyonix

Oct 4, 2019
Eh I'm not sure about that. I have 60fps but while moving it drops down to 10.

Soft mode looks much smoother, but it's unplayable cuz I get ~10 fps at all times. And I think dx9 mode was worse than dx11. Damn.
That happened to me a lot with games like this, But i had put them on an NVME drive... Bad idea... Alot of games like this aren't compatible with SSDs, or NVME Drives. A Good old Fashion Spinning hard Drive will always give the best performance. its the way the drives read the data, Hard drives spin in only one direction so they read data in a predictable manner. NVME and SSD's can read data instanly from any part of the drive unpredictably, and that causes games to stutter, or heavily slow down.

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes