blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Idk if its just my stupidity but it says I've reached the end of this version but when I save it it says I've completed the game and its only at 3%

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
Idk if its just my stupidity but it says I've reached the end of this version but when I save it it says I've completed the game and its only at 3%
It's version .03. The 3% would refer to how much of the whole game you've played despite reaching the end of the latest version. 3% is maximum for this release.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
@k3ven alright thanks man severely disappointed that is All the content so far when shit is getting good too

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
If you want to cum in the yogurt you need to be sure you're selecting the naughtiest options when you have a choice on what to say/do. You can miss two I think and still get the cum. But if you're too nice/too good then you wont get the option.
Yeah can confirm this. To get the feed-her-cum scene, you need to choose "backhanded compliment" when you speak to her earlier. This gets you one heart and lets you jerk off in the food.

If you visit Val/Mom on your way, she will take a taste as well (though no acknowledgement is made of any "additions", so this may be an incomplete scene)

schaapmanev

Apr 25, 2017
Hi, great game!!

Was anybody able to make a save before the end of the previous version? I missed it, hope someone can share so I dont have to play from the start. Thanks

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Anyone know how to DL a working copy...see my above post (and photo). It wont open for me.

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
View attachment 131127
Overview:
In Lust Epidemic you play as Brad, a student of East State University as he finds himself stranded at rival college Saint Dame University during a hurricane that has unexpectedly struck your town.

While exploring the ancient and creepy campus grounds you'll uncover many mysteries and secrets... as well as some sexy fun time with some amazing MILFS!

Updated: 19-Aug-2018
Developer/Publisher: NLT -
Censorship: None
Version: 03081
Language:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Win: - - - -

Extra's: | Enable Incest:

CGs?

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Is anyone else having this game crazy shortly after launching? I am not able to play on a MAC after downloading...Hopefully this will be fixed on the next build. :(

Reactions: sameddi

schaapmanev

Apr 25, 2017
Was anybody able to make a save before the end of the previous version? I missed it, hope someone can share so I dont have to play from the start. Thanks

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes