lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
wait we can give her cum to eat???:evilsmile:what i didnt get that opcion i only kiss her.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
after speaking to sister Kathrine in the basement of the west tower go to the fridge in the top right of the room and select yogurt then select strawberry jam next it will ask if u want to add tarter sauce and butter to it eg condiments select no next the MC will think about cumming into the yogurt and amber eating it you should then be given the option to cum into the yogurt or not if u want that scene select yes then take it to amber and you get the kiss scene and her eating the yogurt the MC will ask how it tastes and she will make a comment about something extra being added.

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
after speaking to sister Kathrine in the basement of the west tower go to the fridge in the top right of the room and select yogurt then select strawberry jam next it will ask if u want to add tarter sauce and butter to it eg condiments select no next the MC will think about cumming into the yogurt and amber eating it you should then be given the option to cum into the yogurt or not if u want that scene select yes then take it to amber and you get the kiss scene and her eating the yogurt the MC will ask how it tastes and she will make a comment about something extra being added.
Did you had tarter sauce and butter erlier ? because I did exacly what you told and still nothing happen :/

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Did you had tarter sauce and butter erlier ? because I did exacly what you told and still nothing happen :/
im not sure why it isnt working i had the option to add tarter sauce and butter however i didn't add them cause i thought it would mess up the flavor and would lose me a heart . After i got the option to cum into the yogurt im sorry i can't be of any more help to you only thing i can suggest is starting a new game maybe you made a wrong decision earlier on in the game that effected this option.

Reactions: Everilld

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
That intro tho, looking forward to more updates to this game, it seems much more straight forward than other NLT games and those renders are top notch, which is to be expected from NLT.

Reactions: toms fish

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
If you want to cum in the yogurt you need to be sure you're selecting the naughtiest options when you have a choice on what to say/do. You can miss two I think and still get the cum. But if you're too nice/too good then you wont get the option.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
i tried as well but couldn't get it, i think it's not implemented yet since hearts are needed to unlock them and this update gets only 1 to 2 hearts with all the girls
Yeah I even did save editor and play with stuff and couldn't change outfits. Yet when I unpacked it I saw the 3 outfits so I changed some outfits to 1 to 2. 2 is the outfit you get at the end of the game. I tried to use it on the reporter in the save editor and all I got her her head and invisible body when she talks. lol. I could just go by it an easy way. Just change file names and copy them and every female would be nude.

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes