Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Sister Katherine does not appear for me despite having that hint. the upstairs is empty and all that is downstairs in the West is the Fridge and a coin. Nevermind you have to go to one of the red doors to trigger it upstairs

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
@Spyderwraith you have to go to the second floor in the west tower and try to enter the second door she will then come out of the room and ask you to meet her in the kitchen in the basement

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I saw the tag INCEST was added…
any info about this? :D
Well, if you import the names.txt that you can find in this thread then all relations return to their original state e.g. Val isn't your brothers' wife but your mom and so on. Thus: IC

Reactions: Morgandr

RRitual

Aug 23, 2018
i finished end chapter , and game saying "Stay up to date and support the development at... Patreon.com/NTL"

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
How do you get a .rar file to play? Can someone upload a normal version of this game that you can unzip?

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
How do you get a .rar file to play? Can someone upload a normal version of this game that you can unzip?
You need to unpack the archive file (-> *.rar) to play it.
Use UnRAR (costs money) or 7zip (Freeware) to unpack. Very easy to handle.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Enjoyed the New Update This is a new Favorite game of mine! Keep Doing what you doing & you'll have a hit game on your hands...

ipfakealias

Jan 28, 2018
Hi:

Has anyone been in the bonus room and accessed the different outfits for the female NPCs. I wrote a bit of a walkthrough for myself. Hope whomever uses it finds it useful.

regards
i tried as well but couldn't get it, i think it's not implemented yet since hearts are needed to unlock them and this update gets only 1 to 2 hearts with all the girls

Reactions: JugarComica

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Does anyone figure out how to give amber cum instead of yoghurt?
after mixing the yogurt with strawberry jam it gives you the option to cum into the yogurt there will then be a small jack off scene where he cums into the yogurt then go give it to amber and she will eat it but make a comment about the taste there isn't a option to just give her the cum that im aware of im sure u have to mix it into the yogurt.

U

User_23654

.rar files wont run on MAC...can you upload this as a normal game file for a MAC?
I uploaded a zip now.

I noticed also the the "Spoiler MAC" DL link (lowest one down) looks like a normal .zip file (that we can usually open and play) but when I start the DL it says it is the "PC" version instead of the MAC.
Only the mega link was the pc version, I messed up with coping the right link. It is fixed now, too.

Reactions: tjmav

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
after mixing the yogurt with strawberry jam it gives you the option to cum into the yogurt there will then be a small jack off scene where he cums into the yogurt then go give it to amber and she will eat it but make a comment about the taste there isn't a option to just give her the cum that im aware of im sure u have to mix it into the yogurt.
Thats what i meant but should i go somewhere or... I mean when do I get option to cum.
I got yogurt and strawberry jam from the fridge now what should I do?

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Thats what i meant but should i go somewhere or... I mean when do I get option to cum.
I got yogurt and strawberry jam from the fridge now what should I do?
after you have mixed the yogurt and strawberry jam it will give u the option to add condiments select no next there will be a dialog with the mc thinking about cumming into the yogurt and amber eating it after that it should give u the option to either cum in the yogurt or don't cum into the yogurt if you want that scene select to cum into the yogurt then go give it to amber this is done in the west tower basement in the kitchen next to the fridge

Reactions: Everilld

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
after you have mixed the yogurt and strawberry jam it will give u the option to add condiments select no next there will be a dialog with the mc thinking about cumming into the yogurt and amber eating it after that it should give u the option to either cum in the yogurt or don't cum into the yogurt if you want that scene select to cum into the yogurt then go give it to amber
Thank you so now my problem is why the game does not give me this chance or what I did wrong because after picking yogurt and stawberry jam from the fridge nothing happens for me, I don't even have the option to add condiments :(

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes